January 2017 Challenge

1lb loss for me this week

I lost 2lbs this week.

My cupboards are a bit bare of slimming world friendly food, I need to stock up. The slimming world meals have been great savers when I'm tired and it's late and I don't want to cook. I find I am cooking more now and have some batches of soup in the freezer, spicy bacon and tomato yum.

How is everyone?
I've had a bad week. I haven't binged on food which is positive. The morning (ahem all the time) sickness, if I eat I don't feel sick. But I'm mainly wanting toast or starchy food. So I'm unsure what the scales will say this week. Not been having all my speed. Garlic, ginger and any spices are making me feel ill.

I know I'm eating better than not being on a diet, I also know after the 1st trimester I can stick to it better.

I have however purchased some of the ASDA slimzone ready meals, which are all free one SW. Anyone tried these yet?

I have however purchased some of the ASDA slimzone ready meals, which are all free one SW. Anyone tried these yet?

They aren't free on SW hun, theres a massive thing going off at the moment. They haven't consulted with SW the ingredients are free but you don't know how its been cooked etc.

some of them have been worked out by the syn calculator and they're like 10 syns!!

They aren't free on SW hun, theres a massive thing going off at the moment. They haven't consulted with SW the ingredients are free but you don't know how its been cooked etc.

some of them have been worked out by the syn calculator and they're like 10 syns!!
Omg that's disgraceful. Surely they can't legally do that. I only purchased two, thinking they looked similar to Iceland but 50p less. The ingredients look very free.

I'll try check them out and then if they are too high my husband can eat them. The Asda healthy range frozen meals are very low sun anyway (2.5 for cottage pie I think) so I wondered why they started these ones.

I was about to say the same thing @slimmingworldandpregnant that they aren't free to my knowledge. I know its awful!

yes if its the good and counted cottage pie then that is 2.5syns for the 350g pack.

Fingers crossed the sickness subsides for you very soon, how far along are you? xx

I was about to say the same thing @slimmingworldandpregnant that they aren't free to my knowledge. I know its awful!

yes if its the good and counted cottage pie then that is 2.5syns for the 350g pack.

Fingers crossed the sickness subsides for you very soon, how far along are you? xx
Only 8 weeks. I don't mind feeling rubbish, it's for an amazing outcome. I just really want to get on with the healthy eating. I just feel so restricted at the moment. There are so many choices on slimming world but half have been excluded due to how I'm feeling. Once I'm feeling myself I have a billion syn free recipes to try. My overall goal is to minimise gain, rather than lose. So even if I've not been 100% in these first weeks, I haven't gained yet, so that's positive :)

Gained 3lb back that I lost last week. So ashamed and embarrassed that I can't stick to plan. I don't know what's wrong with me as I know the plan inside out and I know it works. Ugh. Anyway, fresh week fresh start.

Another measley 0.5 off for me. Hoping to get as close to my target as possible over the next two weeks! :D

This really motivates me, as I feel like I let people down when I don't hit target on these challenges!

Another measley 0.5 off for me. Hoping to get as close to my target as possible over the next two weeks! :D

This really motivates me, as I feel like I let people down when I don't hit target on these challenges!

I feel seem the Forum def gives me the wee extra push, I will do better next week :)

Back