January 3rd for three month fitness progress loss

I've got 20 minutes Zumba booked on the 3rd....I'm a Zumba virgin!

I've got a Core class tomorrow morning, a Swiss Ball class on friday morning and a Core class on Monday afternoon (with a different instructor) Never done a class before so a bit nervous!

I've got 20 minutes Zumba booked on the 3rd....I'm a Zumba virgin!

I've got a Core class tomorrow morning, a Swiss Ball class on friday morning and a Core class on Monday afternoon (with a different instructor) Never done a class before so a bit nervous!
SO you should be!

The initiaton is awful. I wish you luck!

;)

Hi there, sounds a great idea, can I come in please? I think the 39 hours to go sounds a great idea with an aim of roughly 3 hours a week.

Shirleen I love Zumba though I usually do mine on the wii so I can do it anytime,you will love it I'm sure :)

0 completed 39 to go :)

Trango said:
Hi there, sounds a great idea, can I come in please? I think the 39 hours to go sounds a great idea with an aim of roughly 3 hours a week.

Shirleen I love Zumba though I usually do mine on the wii so I can do it anytime,you will love it I'm sure :)

0 completed 39 to go :)

Hi there ?,
Alls welcome, will add when i go on laptop x

Still Shrinking said:
Just managed 2 1/2 miles with the dogs, will aim for three miles tommorrow :) Hoping to do the walk at least 5 times a week. the walk takes me about 50 mins.

Well done, you will up to doing more hrs by the time we start next week :)

Hi all,
We went to scarborough, we walked for hrs ! It was cold, wet n windy?
I didn't even have fish n chips, I waited till I got home and had a prawn salad... Ime starting to get my head adjusted now to starting of the weight loss n fitness for next week. Good luck to all, this page is to help each other along, we know at first were not going to be running marathons ! But if I know I can achieve 3hrs of activity or more then I know it's better than doing none at all.

Everyone that has joined in to try and up there fitness regime , well done and thank you as we will hopefully be a inspiration to each other.
AND IGNORE anyone with negative views.

See you all soon xxx

Well ime off out for a couple of hrs walk with the dog, before we get the bad weather that they say we going to have x

Hoping to maintain my 1 hour a day nxt week as Ive only just started but maybe increase distannce and time the following week xx
Just off for todays walk, better late than never!!!

Have managed some nice long walks this week as well. Gym sessions will start nxt week. We are all sounding very motivated which is great!
Those of u thinking of doing zumba will love it. I was a bit nervous going to class at first but it was so much fun. X

We are gearing up already ! Lol
I went for a two hr walk yesterday and done 1 hr this morning too, ive just got the zumba for wII so ill be seeing if thats any good too x

I've booked in for my gym classes next week when it opens again! :) xx

Well If I can move next week (one core class and I'm aching between my ears and knees!!!) I'll be going to another core class Monday and Zumba tuesday!

Can I join as well please.

I'm just restarting and trying to be more realistic this time with my goals so I will go for 2.5 hours a week.

I try to do 30 minutes a day on my exercise bike but there are always the odd day when things get in my way.

Cathy

Sleepy59 said:
Can I join as well please.

I'm just restarting and trying to be more realistic this time with my goals so I will go for 2.5 hours a week.

I try to do 30 minutes a day on my exercise bike but there are always the odd day when things get in my way.

Cathy

Hiya sleep59,

Yes of course your welcome, i will be updating page later. How many hrs do you wish to aim for :)

Well here we go ladies, good luck to all of you that have joined in and to help to motivate us all into doing that bit more than we usually do. I will update every sunday afternoon/Teatime if you wish to put total hrs down for the week achieved.
good luck and enjoy yourselfes.
:)

Ria11 -- (0hr done - 39hrs to go)
Shirleen -- (0hr done - 39hr to go)
Febbabe -- (0hr done - 39hr to go)
Still SHrinking --(0hr - 32.5hr to go)
MissGaga -- (0 hr -39 to go)
ACC--(O hr -39hrs to go)
Trango (0hr - 39hrs to go)
Bevhunter1986 (0hr - 39 hrs to go)
Sleepy59 (0hr - 26 hr to go)

Back