January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

oooo starting early are we? lol

not sure what time i'll get there as it's a long old drive from cardiff - about 6 hours i think...

You'll have to drive fast, my luv! lol - me and Lacey will probably be on the pitchers of vodka and redbull by 1.05pm hahahahahaha!

We do usually have a rest in the afternoon before coming out to play again though - one does have to pace oneself when one is in the toon! LTMO!!!!

Hey- its only an hour away from me..... Can I come too please?

I only just joined minimins, but I know a few of you from the Pink site... and of course Isobel may remember me from March...:rolleyes:

book ur room girl!!! all welcome, its gonna be a hoot!!

Gen xx

Hey all

i can't wait for this weekend in the toon!!! meeting up at 1pm jesus i'll be drunk as a skunk by 2 ha ha ha ha

c'mon everyone hop on board its gonna be a blast!!

Gen xx

book ur room girl!!! all welcome, its gonna be a hoot!!

Gen xx

:eek: Booked it last week.... I'd read the thread as a guest - its not often anything happens my end of the country and I didnt want to miss out!:D I figured I could always cancel if I didnt pluck up the courage to ask.......I know, dozy mare me!

:eek: Booked it last week.... I'd read the thread as a guest - its not often anything happens my end of the country and I didnt want to miss out!:D I figured I could always cancel if I didnt pluck up the courage to ask.......I know, dozy mare me!

thats funny ya nut!!! fair play to ya for 'plucking up the courage'... everyone is just sooooo easy going on this site that it wouldn't matter if you just joined the day before the event you would be more than welcome!!!

well done on booking ur room and can't wait to meet ya!! note to self... book ur bloody flight or u'll be swimming hee hee

Gen xx

I live in Newcastle so no excuse for me- count me in!!

not sure what time i'll get there as it's a long old drive from cardiff - about 6 hours i think...

Why don't you easyjet up from Bristol? You can start on the plane then :D

I wish I could join you all :( My boyfriend is from the North East and we're normally up there for the weekend when Sunderland are playing at home, so he can go to the match. Just checked and it's an away game that weekend so I won't be able to make it. :(

If you's ever all make it down to Wales though! Count me in :)

Kitty x

I wish I could join you all :( My boyfriend is from the North East and we're normally up there for the weekend when Sunderland are playing at home, so he can go to the match. Just checked and it's an away game that weekend so I won't be able to make it. :(

If you's ever all make it down to Wales though! Count me in :)

Kitty x

That's a shame, hun! Boys and their football! Don't get me started lol!

Maybe next time, hey?

It's only about £40 from Bristol to Newcastle with sleezy jet - bet it would cost about that much in petrol....LOL!

either way looking forward to meeting you and the others in Jan.

Well, I've finally booked!

I arrive about 4pm on Friday and leave on Sunday. Hurrah, 2 days of kicking back and enjoying your company girls. Soooooo looking forward to it!

I'm booked in the Travelodge aswell, also with a family room! The countdown has begun!

After catching up on how the VFBC stats are going, I must say that this meet looks like it's going to be about the maddest one yet!!!!:eek: :p

After the last one I couldn't speak for 2 days due to singing(aka Shouting!) the whole version of Meatloaf's "Paradise By the Dashboard Light" in Buffalo Joe's!!!:eek: :D along with the gang.

Isy is right, we may be on the Pitcher's of vody and red bull by 1.05pm:p .....well....it makes sense to economize and make use of happy hour, don't you think girls?:D :D :D

Don't forget your cameras guys.....:)

Hi Guys!

Not long now till the VFBC - something like 8 weeks:D and I am starting to think of train fares etc - anyone got any suggestions on when I might stand a chance of getting a good deal? At the moment it will cost me £75! - more than the room!! Any help gratefully accepted.

Thanks
Love

Thanks Sharon - will take a look - have tried Virgin but it's one of those automated voice activated thingies - I want to speak to a real live person....lol!!

Looking forward to it ....mmm 8 weeks - bet you'll be at target then hun! Me.....nearer to mine I hope:rolleyes:

Thanks again.
Love

bet you'll be at target then hun! Me.....nearer to mine I hope

Thanks again.
Love

I'd love to be! But I rather suspect that the Xmas urges may get the better of me :rolleyes:

Whatever I am then, at least I know I'll be a heck of a lot slimmer than I was at the same time last year :D

Love

Back