January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Hi Mich,

Have a look on GNER website. If you can get across to any station that runs on the main north eastern line from london to scotland, it shouldn't be too dear. They do deals for £19.50 London to Scotland and return and you could just jump off in Newcastle....:D

Hi Mich,

Have a look on GNER website. If you can get across to any station that runs on the main north eastern line from london to scotland, it shouldn't be too dear. They do deals for £19.50 London to Scotland and return and you could just jump off in Newcastle....:D

Thanks Hun will take a look - if it's too expensive we will probably drive - reckon I'll drive up and get my sister to drive home Sunday - her powers of recovery are better than mine as she has yoof on her side;) :rolleyes:

So looking forward to a post Xmas bash and meetin you guys - finally -!! Just need to shift some weight now said I'd be wearing a basque......mmmm not at the moment I won't be:eek:

Lots of love

Sounds like you all will have an ace time!! Wish I could go!!

Everyone's welcome Kazz. Just think....a night in a hotel....big bed to yourself...no disturbances...sleep sleep sleep!!!!

Have I sold you the idea yet?

Everyone's welcome Kazz. Just think....a night in a hotel....big bed to yourself...no disturbances...sleep sleep sleep!!!!

Have I sold you the idea yet?

Oh you've well sold it....only problem is I've no bloody money!!! Flights, accomadation & spends are just out of my league right now, oh and a babysitter!!....maybe next time!

Just popped to have a look at this as I am near stansted and flights can be really cheap if you book at the right time.

Mich have you thought about checking the price of flights from Brum?

Dizzy x

The more the merrier, folks!!! It's a par-tay NOT to be missed!

Although I have no idea what Isis is on about when she says you'll have a bed to yourself !!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

(Just my lickle joke, girls - we are all nuns!! WGOTSOT!!!)

Just popped to have a look at this as I am near stansted and flights can be really cheap if you book at the right time.

Mich have you thought about checking the price of flights from Brum?

Dizzy x

Not looked Dizzy - but have a strong suspision there aren't any - will have a quick look around now though just in case.

Thanks for the idea tho. Much appreciated.

The more the merrier, folks!!! It's a par-tay NOT to be missed!

Although I have no idea what Isis is on about when she says you'll have a bed to yourself !!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

(Just my lickle joke, girls - we are all nuns!! WGOTSOT!!!)

Mini me keeps crashing into my bed in the middle of the night....!!!! Dont I just wish it was somethin a little bit saucier lol!!

Just had a look at flights from BHam to the Toon - they are only just over a grand each going via Amsterdam.....LOL:eek: :eek: don't think so some how.....I'd rather hitch!

Don't worry - the only thing stopping me will be snow - mmmm but then I could have a sledge and a couple of huskies to pull us.....LOL:D

wow I'm so glad I don't have to worry about how I'm going to get there. I don't think I could cope with the hassle you all seem to be having for it

wow I'm so glad I don't have to worry about how I'm going to get there. I don't think I could cope with the hassle you all seem to be having for it

Kati,

I have no prob darling. I get on the train in York and less than 2 hours later I am sat in Isobel's house with a large Vodka and Red Bull in my hand and laughing until it hurts:D

can't wait....it's something that CANNOT be missed...:D

Any more jumping on board for January yet? I know it is just after Xmas, but I PROMISE it will give you the best laugh ever................:D ;) :D

I'm just worried I'll have one sip of vodka and pass out from the alcohol content after not having had any for so long lol. Will have to try some before then I think

Oi Kati - behave yourself, lady! It's an important part of the bonding process that is the VFBC to get completely lashed!

You can start training when you get into size 10s hahahahahah!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys and girls,

How's our list looking for the VFBC in JAnuary???:D :D :D

Back