January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Hi Jennie!

I will talk to you at the weekend about Newcastle:rolleyes: stop putting yourself down, you will not stick out like a sore thumb, you are making me head towards finger wagging mode;) - looks like me and sis better book the second night on the Friday too - just need to break the news to the OH that he's on duty for two nights not one...lol:D

Off to bed - chat tomorrow

Love

I don't believe it! I booked the wrong freakin' dates!!! Tried to change it and can't, tried to rebook it and its telling me the rooms are now £26 a night.. booked one on fri and one on Sat and NOW I've clicked on the wrong thing and cancelled! ARGH... just jumped in the car and drove up the one at Thrapston to talk to a human being, she rang Washington - they weren't sure what to do... so now.. I have no idea if I am booked, not booked, charged for mucking it all up or what!!!!!! I KNEW I should have gone to bed HOURS ago!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr AND they are STILL showing as having the rooms for £15 available!! *screeeeeammm*

I must must MUST get my flight booked this weekend!!!!

finally speaking to a human being and they've sorted it out for me - they're sending me a refund so now I have to book it again... lol what a dumbo! ho hum... right, job done... sorry for being a pillock! Happy again - got the 2 nights for £30 but please - remind me NEVER to book online when I am a) grouchy and b) tired! ta xx

Last edited:
Can someone tell me about what happens on this weekend lol, I would love to come but cant get the saturday off work, Can I come saturday night or would I miss everything!

Let me know asap!

Well .. Saturday night is for going out, having a few drinkies (fizzy water if you must but most of us are on vodka *lol*), ending up at a mad place called Buffalo Joe's (no doubt!), a few (!) more glasses of 'fizzy water', dancing like nutters, singing until we're hoarse and chatting up all the local (non!) talent!

So, no, you wouldn't miss anything at all!

Have I sold it to you yet Vicky? :rolleyes: :D

Certainly looks like it lol, need to work out whos in work, if I can sneak off early, etc etc!

Can someone tell me about what happens on this weekend lol, I would love to come but cant get the saturday off work, Can I come saturday night or would I miss everything!

Let me know asap!

Vicky.......just come. You will laugh like you haven't in years....drink like it's prohibition the next day....and dance till your feet throb......:D :D :D

It's real, genuine bonding time with exceptional women. Have I also sold it you yet?????:)

Gutted .............:( :( cheap rooms at Gateshead Travel Lodge all gone - need to have a re-think now whether to stay further out or just on the Quayside for the one night.....grrrrrr knew I should have booked them when I first saw them.....but it was late......and we all know what can happen trying to book things late at night....don't we Jennie......LOL;)

Don't worry - I'll still be there - after the blast I've had a the WeMitt meet up this weekend it's only wetted my appetite for more.....oooh errrr:D

Love

and we all know what can happen trying to book things late at night....don't we Jennie......
* cough, um, yeah...:rolleyes: :eek:

I keep tellin' ya! lol Book at the one I'm at - still rooms for £15 a night! Washington, A1M Northbound.. lol ;) I'll be driving so it won't be a problem as long as you and yer sis promise not to puke in me motor! LOL xx:eek: :D OR, if there are loads of us it might be worth hiring a minibus?? I'll drive, no worries... or I can drive your Galaxy and we can fit everyone in easily (as long as your insurance covers me).. there is a solution to every challenge! ;) :D

* cough, um, yeah...:rolleyes: :eek:

I keep tellin' ya! lol Book at the one I'm at - still rooms for £15 a night! Washington, A1M Northbound.. lol ;) I'll be driving so it won't be a problem as long as you and yer sis promise not to puke in me motor! LOL xx:eek: :D OR, if there are loads of us it might be worth hiring a minibus?? I'll drive, no worries... or I can drive your Galaxy and we can fit everyone in easily (as long as your insurance covers me).. there is a solution to every challenge! ;) :D

Will need to speak to my sister first before I book anything - did have a look they've only got a double room or family smoking room at the A1 Northbound - need to check with sis - as much as I love her I dont really do bed sharing with anyone - except OH - honest:D

I won't have the Galaxy as I 'won't be allowed'....LOL:rolleyes: OH will need that for transporting the rug rats!! Will come up in the Vectra and then if we do book the same places as you if you could give us a lift into town at least - and then would depend how bevvied we are coming home - sis def no puke - me - normally good till the morning:eek:

I'll let you know hun - will speak to sis first tho - thanks for the offer to drive though - v v kind lady you are! BTW the stairs in Buffalo Joes are no worse than them last night in Flares for the loo....

Love

BTW the stairs in Buffalo Joes are no worse than them last night in Flares for the loo....Love

I didn't go up them, as soon as I knew it was upstairs I didn't bother going, just danced the fluid away! lol ;)

I understand what you're saying about the bedrooms... you could get a double room each? lol or try the Southbound one? I know, I know... not helping lol... will just have to wait and see what happens but you MUST go!! I will be in dire need of a "confidence boost" by then having had a man-free Chrimbo (doubt if I'll see "Eric" during the chrimbo time!).. LOL:D

I didn't go up them, as soon as I knew it was upstairs I didn't bother going, just danced the fluid away! lol ;)

I understand what you're saying about the bedrooms... you could get a double room each? lol or try the Southbound one? I know, I know... not helping lol... will just have to wait and see what happens but you MUST go!! I will be in dire need of a "confidence boost" by then having had a man-free Chrimbo (doubt if I'll see "Eric" during the chrimbo time!).. LOL:D

Jen - can't believe all that water an no loo breaks - well done you you've some pelvic floor girl;)

Don't fret - I am definately, definately coming to Newcastle - room each possibility although the family smoking will be OK - not like we'll be smoking in it anyway and if it is a bit smelly I'll just open the windows.....LOL!

Sure you'll be getting plenty of 'confidence boosting' in the Toon;)

Did you get my text earlier?

Anyway, must go to bed - had a busy weekend don't you know I'm knacked!:eek:

Love

Back