January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Of course I'm coming!

Yikes, do you think that I would miss it after the great times we've had on the previous ones!

Mich
Sarah (Mich sister)
Kati (real name Nikki)
Mandy
Sharon
Karen1972
Amanda
Isis
Gen
Isobel
Maisie
Westiegirl (aka Sarah)

I'm a-counting the days!

me too hun...xxx

Mich
Sarah (Mich sister)
Kati (real name Nikki)
Mandy
Sharon
Karen1972
Amanda
Isis
Gen
Isobel
Maisie
Westiegirl (aka Sarah)
KateF
Kati
Lindseylulu (+Jenny+Amy)

Mich
Sarah (Mich sister)
Kati (real name Nikki)
Mandy
Sharon
Karen1972
Amanda
Isis
Gen
Isobel
Maisie
Westiegirl (aka Sarah)
KateF
Kati
Lindseylulu (+Jenny+Amy)

Have the women of Newcastle been warned to lock up their men;) :D :p :eek:

Oooh Isobel just thought - this is in honour of Eric (from the DH days!!) I suddenly remembered how much he liked the smilies!!

:eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :eek: :) :( :confused: :mad: :p ;) :D

Love

LOL Mich! True - I'd forgotten that! Bless him - doesn't take much to keep him happy!

Yeah, just some smilies and the love of a good woman (that's you btw.....;) )

Just been checking the Virgin Train site - cheap seats still not released but soon, very soon I'm hoping - they are around £24 return each:cool:

Love

That would be fab Jennie if you can come.....this is third time lucky for me as had to miss the other two so really looking forward to it.

Doesnt matter if your ssing from what I've heard everyone is just 'high' on having a great time....although I think voddie and redbull does come into it for some;)

Me and my sister are going and staying at the Travel Inn on the Quayside - in fact we are just debating whether to come up on the Friday for two nights of fun!!:D

Do come Jennie it'll be a blast - we can talk more about it at the weekend:D

Love

It'll be lovely to meet you, all of you. I'll be having a drink though personally. It'll be my christmas, new year and birthday celebration all in one so have to make the most of it! If you're ssing I'll give you my car keys and you can drive me home and let you sleep in one of the kids beds lol (how cheeky of me!)

ok, I can't afford 2 nights at the Quayside but have booked 2 nights at the one on the A1 Northbound (£30 in total!) just 7 miles away - as I'm driving anyway and not drinking I figure I can drive from my travelodge to the Quayside one, park the car there and then drive back when everyone goes back... that way , I get to be with everyone and car is safe on site whilst out!

well, I'm booked in, Northbound side, for the Friday and Saturday nights... I reckon as it's at least a 3 1/2 hour drive I could do with the sleep on the Friday - plus my neice lives up there somewhere so I can probably squeeze in a visit with her on the Sat morning... either way, I'll be there! Bargain I thought too! :D Just realised... you lot are mostly at goal! I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb!! Still.. how many weeks away is it?... umm... 6... so that's another 18lbs ... hmmm... that will make...just over 50... ok... will probably feel a bit braver by then... and can hide among you lot of slender beauties!!

Jennie you will look fantastic - you already do now!!! no excuses we gonna have a fab time, it will be sooo weird to meet people in the flesh eh??

Mich
Sarah (Mich sister)
Kati (real name Nikki)
Mandy
Sharon
Karen1972
Amanda
Isis
Gen
Isobel
Maisie
Westiegirl (aka Sarah)
KateF
Kati
Lindseylulu (+Jenny+Amy)
Gill (cdthing)
~lisa~ (im hoping she will come anyway)

i really want to come, but i cant book my hotel till mid december funds wont allow, so if anone knows of any very near nice places to stay in case its full in the travel place i would appreciate it,

well we can always share a taxi back on saturday night if you like (unless I'm too drunk and you don't want to be anywhere near me lol) it costs around £20 to get a taxi home from there.

Jennie you will look fantastic - you already do now!!! no excuses we gonna have a fab time, it will be sooo weird to meet people in the flesh eh??

Yeah right ...

and... yep! we'll have a great time... and don't think I won't be finger wagging at ya just coz we is in person!! lol ;)

Last edited:
Mich
Sarah (Mich sister)
Kati (real name Nikki)
Mandy
Sharon
Karen1972
Amanda
Isis
Gen
Isobel
Maisie