January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

around 30 would be a good age if you ask me lol

OK anything above 27 then I won't (legally) be old enough to be their mother.........:eek: :eek: :eek:

But if they are younger, exceptionally handsome and wanna chat to me then who am I to complain......LOL:D :D they would make an old woman very happy......LMAO:D

Love

OK anything above 27 then I won't (legally) be old enough to be their mother.........:eek: :eek: :eek:

But if they are younger, exceptionally handsome and wanna chat to me then who am I to complain......LOL:D :D they would make an old woman very happy......LMAO:D

Love

ROFL Know what ya mean hon! LMAO :D :D :D

(20 is toooooo young... I have a daughter of 19 !) lol

Wooo hooo, just spoke to my friend - been upgraded:D

My sister and I are now staying for two nights at the Hilton.....well we are classy chicks don't you know....LMAO:D none of your Travellodge riff raff where we are.....;) ;)

Hope they won't object to us dropping our chips in Reception.....LOL:D

Love

So it's all pile in at The Hilton then Mich?!!!! 20 to a bed!!!!...LMAO:D

Am I joking or am I not?...:D

So it's all pile in at The Hilton then Mich?!!!! 20 to a bed!!!!...LMAO:D

Am I joking or am I not?...:D

More the merrier as long as there are a couple of fit 27 year old males in the mix.....LMAO!!!!

Can we make the pile in the second night - don't wanna get evicted.....LOL!!!!

Really looking forward to meeting you all.........finally:D

Love

Merry Christmas to all VFBC-ers!!! :D

See you in a couple of weeks' time for a post-Crimble top up :rolleyes:

Much love

Any 'firmer' details on the meet up? What time are people plannning to meet Friday night?? Are we meeting Saturday lunchtime....what's happening Saturday night? I'm happy to go with the majority....just like to know where I'm at really......

Only a week and a day to go girls......woo hooo!!!!

Morbi....your more than welcome to come though me thinks it'll be like you being out with your mam and her mates....LOL;)

More the merrier!!!

Love

Morbi....your more than welcome to come though me thinks it'll be like you being out with your mam and her mates....LOL;)

More the merrier!!!

Love

Aw, :p I'm sure i heard some younger people going too? Still i'm sure it would be fun still :cool:

It won't be too far, just in Spennymoor at the moment.

Hi Morbi!

I think it's gonna be a real mixed bag of age groups....with a common bond.....all wanting to have a good time:D (oh yeah, and all being at different stages of our weight loss journey;) )

Me ......I'm almost 42.......but in my head I'm still 20 so me and you are around the same age kid.....LOL:D

Look forward to meeting you if you can make it......us 'oldies' will show you how to party...eh girls????!!!!!:D :D :D

Love

Back