January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Awww Lacey - really hope you are better for the weekend - so looking forward to meeting you.....get yourself dosed up with mediciney things and anyway didnt ya know vodka and red bull has excellen medicianal remedies......;)

Fingers crossed hun......lots of love

LOL...kill or cure is coming very soon Mich!!! If this Lemsip doesn't kick in by Friday I may just get sloshed instead!!!!

Ha....and me a Drug and Alcohol Worker!!!...lol....I'm human as well though...xxx

LOL...kill or cure is coming very soon Mich!!! If this Lemsip doesn't kick in by Friday I may just get sloshed instead!!!!

Ha....and me a Drug and Alcohol Worker!!!...lol....I'm human as well though...xxx

That's the spirit girl...... I'm sure you pick up lots of tips.....;) ;)

Hoping to see you Friday/Saturday.......:D finally!!!

Love

Me too sista! It wouldn't be the same without ya :cool:

Get well soon - and see you Friday, I hope!

Much love

Hi Lacey, I really hope you feel better by Friday, I'd love to meet you along with all the others....

p.s. I've always found alcohol to be very medicinal..LOL...thats my story and i'm stickin with it...

Hey guys... unfortunately i have to cancel coming this weekend cos one i have a cold and the other i'm broke after xmas.... will defo come to the next one!!!

anyway... i have just put up a new thread about my room that is booked and paid for so have a look if you are looking for a room... its going for free!!!

love

Gen xx

Awww sorry to hear that, Gen!

Isis - get well NOW, y'hear!!!!!

Anyone else need my mobile so we can keep in touch tomorrow/Sat????

I'm still overdosing on Lemsip and anything else I can get my hands on!!! Haven't been to work but i'm hoping for a miracle by tommorow.

At the worst, I can give myself an extra day and get there on Saturday afternoon. :D

Just to remind everyone who has booked into the Travelodge ......remember to have your booking confirmation number with you when you arrive :)

See you all tomorrow ...2 stone heavier and i was fat the last time we met :confused:

Maisie x x

Yeah but Maisie, you're gorgeous and such a good laugh!!! That's what's most important..xxx:D

Hey guys... unfortunately i have to cancel coming this weekend cos one i have a cold and the other i'm broke after xmas.... will defo come to the next one!!!

anyway... i have just put up a new thread about my room that is booked and paid for so have a look if you are looking for a room... its going for free!!!

love

Gen xx

Awwww Gen.....sorry you're not coming to this meet...:( ..x

I'm still overdosing on Lemsip and anything else I can get my hands on!!! Haven't been to work but i'm hoping for a miracle by tommorow.

At the worst, I can give myself an extra day and get there on Saturday afternoon. :D

Fingers crossed hun as really looking forward to meeting you....finally...!!!

My eldest been off school with sickness bug today.....not been the most attentive mother - didn't want to touch him in case I catch it.....ooooh bad mummy.....LOL:eek:

Maisie - don't worry I am 3 stone heaver than I was in the summer - although people only saw photos of that - I've even dug out my 'before' pic top to bring......:rolleyes:

Love

Awww bless ya Lacey, thanks for the confidence boost.

You will be there tomorrow mind over matter.......i've had that sick and skoots bug still not a 100% but i'm gonna be there if i disappear at any point i'll be in a loo .....and its best not to come looking for me .....hahhahahhhaaaa!!!

Maisie x x

Just to say everyone have a safe journey tomorrow.......really looking forward to meeting you all.....and seeing those I've already met before.......

Lots of love

Safe journey to everyone - and I can't wait to see you all again for some serious fun, late nights and probably more than a wee bit of drunken boogying! :cool:

Until 3:00 pm tomorrow in the Pitcher and Piano then! :D

What's the meeting time for Saturday incase I'm not well enough to travel up tommorow?:(

Back