January 6th 2007, Newcastle upon Tyne!!

lol oh I noticed you lusting after that certain barman. He was nice. How did you manage to get him to come over and serve you instead of that lass. I was watching to see if it worked but I missed it when he actually came over.

lol oh I noticed you lusting after that certain barman. He was nice. How did you manage to get him to come over and serve you instead of that lass. I was watching to see if it worked but I missed it when he actually came over.

OMG feckin God.....:eek: :eek: :eek: I forgot about that.....LOL.... I think I just blatently said to her.....I don't want you to serve me I want him.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

**Mich crawls off to hide in a corner as she's starting to have flashbacks and is mortified...... just remembered a lap dancing moment too.....eh Isobel?.....LMFAO:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nikki it was lovely to meet you - did you get the fella's number? Hope so....;) My sister is still shocked and stunned that you have kids as old as your 3 and that you only look about 20.... you lucky, lucky girl.....:)

Love

lol theres probably a lot of people who do that kind of this. Wish I'd seen you in action :)

Yes I did get his number, thanks to you (I'd never have asked for it myself) I thought he'd given me the wrong number and I couldn't use it etc but Kazz and cazmaz came to the rescue to put me right. I never gave it a thought you need a whole different code for ireland and they have less digits in their numbers. Oh well, I liked him he was nice. Very well behaved compared to english blokes (and turkish ones)

er and I think I must have missed the lapdancing moment hmm must get isobel to tell me about that when I see her next lol

er and I think I must have missed the lapdancing moment hmm must get isobel to tell me about that when I see her next lol

I haven't a clue what that poor deluded woman is on about. It must be the DTs!! :eek:

I conducted myself with grace and dignity as usual............;)

Just home... absolutely jiggered. Will post my account tomorrow (after some serious sleeping!).. lovely photos.. did anyone have any from the Saturday night though? (I think I managed to avoid being in any quite sucessfully) :D

Thanks for organising it Isobel. It was really lovely to meet you and everyone else. Will stick my photos on tomorrow sometime. xxx Jennie

Cool! What a bunch of ravers! Anyone disgrace themself??

Yeah me probably.....but can't really remember.....LOL:eek: Spent most of last night looking rather longingly at a very very delicious young man (all 21 years:eek: ) wearing not a great deal apart from a stetson, waistcoat, jeans and leather chaps with the most amazing tattos and gorgeous smile......shame I am old enough to be his mother and he was working.....LOL:eek: :eek: Still made an old lady very happy!!!!

Love

laughed :D sang :cool: puked (not drink related bug related) :( chair danced..:eek: and was mounted by 2 females on each of my legs ?????? lap dancing on me!!!!!!! :eek: (you know who you are)..............

Met some lovely people and had a scream :D

Knackered! exhausted! but glad i went again!!! :D

Maisie x x

shall I make you all jealous and let you know every time i go to buffalo's and see the dishy barman again? He's been working there ages that I know of so he might still be there by the next tim you all come up lol (or down)

shall I make you all jealous and let you know every time i go to buffalo's and see the dishy barman again? He's been working there ages that I know of so he might still be there by the next tim you all come up lol (or down)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO - I will cry............:( :( :( LMAO...... I found a picture of him in the Buffalo Joe's website....... he is lush.....:eek: :eek: I'll be able to pop in daily to have a little fix of JJ (cos I did ask his name!!!)......

Love

laughed :D sang :cool: puked (not drink related bug related) :( chair danced..:eek: and was mounted by 2 females on each of my legs ?????? lap dancing on me!!!!!!! :eek: (you know who you are)..............

Met some lovely people and had a scream :D

Knackered! exhausted! but glad i went again!!! :D

Maisie x x

You are wicked Maisie...... I bet that lapdance was the highlight of your weekend eh......apart from meeting me of course.......LMAO:D :D

Really, really pleased to have met you - and Sarah says the same.....do try and come to BHam it'll be just as wicked......:D

Love

PS - sssssh but did anyone ever tell ya..... YOUR SCOTTISH!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: LMAO

Not sure if this will work but it's the pics of staff at Buffalo Joe's - he is fifth down on the left!!!!

Buffalo Joes

Didn't work to the exact page - go to gallery then staff page and he's fifth down on the left side....LOL!!!! (although doesn't do him justice but does show off his tat's!!!)

I haven't a clue what that poor deluded woman is on about. It must be the DTs!! :eek:

I conducted myself with grace and dignity as usual............;)

errrrrr....yeah right!!!!;)

I AM STILL SULKING AT NOT BEING ABLE TO GO THIS WEEKEND!!!!!:(

I was soooo looking forward to embarrassing myself in Buffalo Joe's and having a good swoon and grope at all the stag parties. Especially the one's in uniform!!!!!;) :D

A very sulky Isis...:(

I AM STILL SULKING AT NOT BEING ABLE TO GO THIS WEEKEND!!!!!:(

I was soooo looking forward to embarrassing myself in Buffalo Joe's and having a good swoon and grope at all the stag parties. Especially the one's in uniform!!!!!;) :D

A very sulky Isis...:(

I'll make you feel a tinsy winsey bit better hun by saying there were no stag parties in unforms the only one we came across was a group of irish lads and the groom looked about 12.....LOL:eek: :eek:

Isobel is suffering memory loss it must have been the knock on the head.....eh Isobel;)

I was so gutted you weren't there - I really hope when the next one is sorted you can make it ......and me tooo.....:D I think alot of people missed you....... correction I know alot of people missed you.....:D

Check out the link to the picture - he was the best looking boy(!!) in the house - in my opinion anyway......
Love

I'll make you feel a tinsy winsey bit better hun by saying there were no stag parties in unforms the only one we came across was a group of irish lads and the groom looked about 12.....LOL:eek: :eek:

lol he really did didnt he? he was apparently 27 :eek:

Oh and the wedding isnt till march but he said they were having the stag do this early incase he gets cold feet then at least they've still had their weekend away lol

Back