January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Daz! Screenshot taken so I can remind myself how much I can achieve in a month! It's a fab idea and thank you for doing it! I wouldn't know where to start!

Clarification.

It would seem there is a bit of confusion with regards to the challenges and reaching target.

The challenge is to reach the target that you set FOR THE WHOLE PERIOD OF THE CHALLENGE. So, as much as you may get to what you set after a week or 2, you can also put back on (hopefully not) in the following weeks. Maybe this can also help people see how a maintain should not be seen as a failure?

Clearly we all have our own way of doing things and if you decide to hit your target and then leave the challenge please let me know in your post so that i know to set your line as vacated rather then marking you as an absentee for the rest of the period.

There are no RULES to this, it is a guide, a helping hand, something to keep the motivation going. But i think we all need to know how the concept works.

Thanks Daz! Screenshot taken so I can remind myself how much I can achieve in a month! It's a fab idea and thank you for doing it! I wouldn't know where to start!

I have a weight tracker spreadsheet with a built in page two print off that is to put on the fridge door, but i cannot have the download file on here. I will get my website back up and running and put it on there, may be useful to some.

2.25lb off for me please :) made my target!!

2.5lb off for me!
This means that I have met my January challenge - at long last I have met one!!:bliss:

Well daz and texty u have made it to the end of the busiest monthly challenge!!!! Congratulations!! I'm not sure how u didn't loose ur marbles with all the updates!!!!! A fantastic challenge and we all appreciate ur hard work!! Thank you!!!

Sts daz :-(

My weigh in is tomorrow, can you still count for jan though?

Lost 3lbs tonight, reached my target by a day/ I'm so happy :)

2.25lb off for me please :) made my target!!

2.5lb off for me!
This means that I have met my January challenge - at long last I have met one!!:bliss:

Sts daz :-(
STOP being disgruntled at managing to stay the same, its part of the concept is it not?

My weigh in is tomorrow, can you still count for jan though?

Mine is Monday - what do I enter for the final week? Does that weight go in the jan & feb challenge? X

Mine is Tuesday so I figured I don't have a 5th weigh in, as it goes on February now.....

Lost 1.5lbs. Really happy with that. Off to Ireland for the weekend so might be a disaster next week. Thanks Daz.

For those asking the question, today is the last day. The challenges are to cover the day of your weigh in. This was the January challenge and so any weigh in you have within January goes in here. Any after today will go into the February challenge. So, those with tomorrow as their weigh in, you lose out in here in theory by not being able to declare 6 days. BUT, tomorrow you will declare in the Feb challenge, 6 days worth of counting after only one day of the month. Balances out in the end.

View attachment 122516

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back