January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put on 3lbs. Failed challenge. Gutted, Portions must be too big.

1.5lbs off this week. I didn't quite make my target for the month but I'm happy with what I lost. thanks

Urgh my last message was done on my phone and some of it is missing!

It was meant to say thanks Daz for all the effort you've put into the spreadsheet and entering all the data! Much appreciated and it's great to see the % achieved of the target I set. It's definitely motivational!

Urgh my last message was done on my phone and some of it is missing!

It was meant to say thanks Daz for all the effort you've put into the spreadsheet and entering all the data! Much appreciated and it's great to see the % achieved of the target I set. It's definitely motivational!

Anything to give a helping hand and motivation. i aim to please, lol.

Any other ideas always welcome, if it helps people to stay focused then all the better.

Any other ideas always welcome, if it helps people to stay focused then all the better.

There is a Daily Motivational thread going on (link in my sig). As for challenges... no ideas I'm afraid!

Sorry i meant as in info on the sheet. I only moderate that, not responsible for setting challenges, not being blamed for that. lol.

Oops misunderstood what you meant! I keep my own spreadsheet of my weight loss and I have average loss per week on there.

There is a Daily Motivational thread going on (link in my sig). As for challenges... no ideas I'm afraid!

Could someone post a link to this as I'm on the app and can't see sigs

2lb off xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back