January challenge - new year new commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never complaining about not losing much weight ever again, after my whinging yesterday, I've been throwing up all day-not really the method I had in mind for losing weight! :-(

Thank you x x im so proud that ive lost a stone in 3 weeks x i feel so much better for it and start gym monday so hoping that helps too x

A stone in 3 weeks is bloody amazing!

Hi Texty-F, I am a little unsure about doing success express as i only usually do red days as i have an under active thyroid and on permanent meds. If i do ee i tend to put on due to carbs, like you say can only give it a go, i am doing my food diary on a food sheet to give back to consultant to check, so not doing one on here at the moment, though i may start to do one, always helpful if someone spots an error rather then waiting for weigh in. lol xx

Last edited:
Hi Texty-F, I am a little unsure about doing success express as i only usually do red days as i have an under active thyroid and on permanent meds. If i do ee i tend to put on due to carbs, like you say can only give it a go, i am doing my food diary on a food sheet to give back to consultant to check, so not doing one on here at the moment, though i may start to do one, always helpful if someone spots an error rather then waiting for weigh in. lol xx

Type the food diary on a word sheet, print for consultant, copy and paste for your own record on a food diary here? Just a thought. (i always try to find the easiest ways to do ANYTHING, lazy bar steward ;) )

You know what I've just realised... I haven't been giving myself the praise I deserve! 28th dec I was 174lbs to date I'm 166lbs that's an 8lb loss in 3 week!!! 1lb this week 1.5 last week 5.5lb my 1st week (which actually showed a 0.5 gain over Xmas) so I confused myself, whoop to me!!

You know what I've just realised... I haven't been giving myself the praise I deserve! 28th dec I was 174lbs to date I'm 166lbs that's an 8lb loss in 3 week!!! 1lb this week 1.5 last week 5.5lb my 1st week (which actually showed a 0.5 gain over Xmas) so I confused myself, whoop to me!!

Well done :)

Ive never done red or green days ive always done EE, but there are people on minis who do only red or only green days and would be a massive help/support to you. I really do think keeping a diary helps ( It certainly does me anyway) and as you quite rightly say someone may spot just that little something within your daily food that could make the difference to your losses. I notice you only have 11lbs to go, so stick with it. Try another week on Red and show your consultant, but be honest about what your writing on there and if she/he is a good consultant they should be able to spot anything wrong (if indeed there is anything)n
The first time I wrote mine out I didnt write it properly I wrote brekkie cereal and milk etc, tea meat and veg, my consultant said well its nice you have written it down but without writing measurements, breaking down what veg your having etc I cant help you. So write all that down and you should be fine.

I personally couldnt do another week of SE but at least I gave it a try x

I need lessons in how to show sentiment in written words, it was only meant to be helpful, not sarky or to the point. :D

Daz - anyone who knows you (virtually of course) would know your comments weren't meant to be sarky. I always say words can sometimes come across wrong on a screen and im sure Smurf appreciates your help

Your doing a cracking job love keep it up

Daz - anyone who knows you (virtually of course) would know your comments weren't meant to be sarky. I always say words can sometimes come across wrong on a screen and im sure Smurf appreciates your help

Your doing a cracking job love keep it up

Praise be from Mother. :worthy:

Well done x x

I think it's easy to get disheartened sometimes when you feel your loss one week wasn't great but when you add it up over the month it's more motivating I think :)

Daz - anyone who knows you (virtually of course) would know your comments weren't meant to be sarky. I always say words can sometimes come across wrong on a screen and im sure Smurf appreciates your help Your doing a cracking job love keep it up
She's right, no offence caused I'm sure! ;)

I think it's easy to get disheartened sometimes when you feel your loss one week wasn't great but when you add it up over the month it's more motivating I think :)
Well I'm happy with at least 1lb down to the support on here, Daz's 1lb off fat pic and smurfettes realisation that 1lb in 6m is 2.5st exactly what I need off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back