January Challenge

Iris,

put me down for 14lb........... ideally more but my 1st month last year was only (!) 21lb and I was heavier.

Getting annoyed with myself now as no matter how hard Im trying to be good until Monday its not working too well........ OH bought a curry tonight, I was ok, only had dry chicken tikka starter, tablespoon of boiled rice, some spinach and a mini naan (!) but was s'posed to have soup!!! At least with TFR there's no choices.......well soup, chocolate, vanilla or strawberry shake or flappys!!

Roll on Monday...

Personally, if I were you I would get the weekend out of the way...just relax and eat....sounds terrible saying that, but come Monday, hopefully you will have it all out of your system and ready to start TFR 100%
I have put you onto the challenge!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Scotsmist, Will you put me down for 20 pounds too please! I've lots of unwanted pounds to go so hopefully it'll fall off quickly initially. Fair play to you for setting up challenge, hows it going for you?

Hi cleverclogs....will put you down! Good on you. I am doing well, 2nd day almost gone and I havent felt any side effects apart from the headache yesterday!! First time I was really tired and headachy for about 3 days, so this is great...just looking forward to getting as much weight off as possible on the challenge :)

HI all, can I join in ?? 18lb for me please by the end of January.

I'll be starting on 4th Jan. Good luck everyone, new ones and restarters !!! :)

Caren. xx

ha totally agree, stinkybreath, were starting at the same weight, when did you start?

Hi bells, i started tues this week, so only got 2 more days and then 1st weigh in!! I'm really excited as i can feel a small difference in my clothes already.:D When did you start?

you started on tuesday! your doing so well if you managed it through new years eve, fair play!! i started yesterday so this is day two for me!! im just so excited that im finally doing this and so far so good... have you started to walk or anything? i dont know if i should or wait till next week.... :)

you started on tuesday! your doing so well if you managed it through new years eve, fair play!! i started yesterday so this is day two for me!! im just so excited that im finally doing this and so far so good... have you started to walk or anything? i dont know if i should or wait till next week.... :)

I wasn't doing anything new yrs eve so decided to start asap, i was feeling so down about my weight as i knew it was going out of control. Already i feel so much better and feel i'm back in control. If you feel up to walking then go for it but just be careful not too push yourself. You may be surprised at how quickly you can get lightheaded, i was.
I'm glad you feel excited about LT and so you should, you are taking a step to being happy with yourself. Keep on chugging along and before you know it weigh in day will be here!:D

Lardy is it your 1st weigh in on tues too?

yeah stinky breath i think ill just lay off till tomorrow morning and then do a light walk and maybe something from my biggestloser the workout dvd,, which i actually love,,,it seems to work..

Whoop, whooop, whoop I lost 8lbs at my first weigh in :wee:

My OH lost 9lbs and he's only been doing it 5 days!!!!! I can see he's gonna get right on my nerves if he keeps this up!!!;)

thats fantastic lou well done and to your oh too! i hope i have a weight loss like that in my first weigh in keep up the good work!

Fantastic Lou that's brilliant! :wow:
You made me laugh about what you said with your OH getting on your nerves, it would get right up up my nose too!

:DYup! Hopefully soon I can just be 'Zebra', without the lard;)

You will be but i wish we could change our names on here as stinkybreath wasn't a good idea looking back:confused: but it's exactly how i felt when i first joined.

Back