January Challenge

Hi bells. decided to start today, got up late and thought... at least thats a couple of hours done!i was so full of junk anyway its probably wise to start sooner rather than later, and with everyone trying to loose 20 pounds i didn't want to be startin late!!!!! well done Lou, thats a great loss for one week. When you think of how hard you'd have to work normally to get that off, its fab! It must be great having your other half on the diet with you, ye can keep each other going. I did it before with a friend but no one willing to do it this time!!!! Anyway, chat later

hey cleverclogs welcome to the club!! that was like me yesterday i didnt start till 1pm sure thats half the day gone ha!! best of luck now,,hope you can avoid the headaches with lots of water!! youll be fine!!

Thanks a mil girl, tell me how're you finding it? are you thinking about food a lot???!!! The nights out are hard for you, but when you're off food, you wont mind being off the sauce for a while!Cant wait for first week to be done and start seeing results.... i'm not a bit demanding am i! only started this morning!!

no probs! ah well im a bit light headed when i walk round the house but other than that im ok.. not thinking about food at all as im drinking so much water, but im watching tv and all the food on it is a bit tempting! and i had a dream last night about food..but now i think about it i think its jst my brain wanting food not my body if that makes sense....haha dont worry about being demandind i feel the same,,i just want to zap it of right away,,im trying so so hard to resist the scales for a few more days ha!! yeah the first three weeks will be fine as i have exams etc and work but after that no excuses for not going out but hopefully by then ill be a little more sure of myself!!.... best thing to do if u can is hide all food...or get rid of it if u live on your own...:) keep us updated on how your getting on..

Well at least you have the exams and nobdy will even notice you're going out... after the exams you could be 'tired' for a couple of weeks!! my husband is here so no chance of getting rid of food, in fairness he's very supportive but it makes it that bit harder for me. Going to the cinema tonight so i can stop imagining food!!! but I must say talking to people on this site really helps get you in the right frame of mind. Its great that there are so many people who understand exaclty what the diet is... going to go through my wardrobe tomorrow as a motivation, see what fits, what does not etc... i love that feeling of putting on something that didn't fit you recently and then all of a sudden it fits. As someone once said, nothing tastes as good as being slim feels...

yes that has become my new motto..and the drink to shrink one too!!...i no its becoming my lifeline keeps me away from temptation!!..oh i went out and bought a dress and its hanging up on my door and its a size 8-10. inspiration!.... mm thats a good idea i might do that,,also ive come up with the "ive saving up for the summer trip to thailand" so i have to work lots and then of course im to tired..:) sneaky sneaky..
oh enjoy the cinema,, and if you get tempted with the smell of the popcorn remember that theres 1000 calories in a medium popcorn apparently.... and all those people are putting that on in fat..erghhh...

its great that hes supportive of you at least you have that.. if he doesnt cook now is his turn to try it out for a while i guess,, saves you from dealing with all the food.!!

Thailand... you can certainly milk that one! wont it be great to have the weight off for that holiday. I'm sure you'll have that dress packed for thailand! Clothes are massive inspiration, you wouldn;t believe the number of jeans i have that are uncomfortable at the moment, i have a wardrobe of clothes that i cant wear and i;m sick of it. will keep that in mind at the cinema, i just keep saying... 'i'm losing weight right now!' good to chat, see you again!

hmm.. I actually should probably buy some scales to see how much I weigh first before I enter into a challenge... lol!

Scotsmist, lots of luck to you in your renewed attempt on LT. Hope you don't find restarting too tough.
I'd like to join the Jan challenge. Going on my ave. losses please put me down for 14lbs.
Back on the wagon tomorrow after a break for Christmas.

Hey boys and girls :) Just wanted to let you know that if challenges are your thing then there is also a long-term challenge over in the Challenge forum called ~*Sexy for Summer*~ :)

Always happy to help :)

What a response - We will all be there for each other and to motivate when needed!!!

Going to do one post; easier :)

CHARLEYANGEL
Bisi
determinator
nerac123
saffrons
LardyZebra
fun1uk
ChellyWellyBoot
irish molly

PUTTING YOU ON THE CHALLENGE NOW :)

Here's to a lighter us in February!!!!!!

I wanna do it...I wanna do it....

Sorry i'm a little late i'd like to lose at least 16lb by the 31st January.

Month by month challenges keep me going x

Hows the challenge going for everyone? Started yesterday and feeling fine so far, i think its down to being able to talk so freely on this forum. best of luck to everyone:rolleyes:

me 2 ;)

HI everyone:D

hi Scots, looking forward to this, will you put me down to lose 14lb please chat soon ;)

Back