Jaqys - dusting off the diary

Nooo Jo black fluff and cream carpets is my nightmare!

I'm glad you don't like fluff either!

How do you feel about shampoo bottles etc facing the wrong way round a bath? I don't think I'm too obsessive BUT, tonight when I get home, I'll have to twiddle them all straight because my cleaner must stand by the front door and throw them back when she's cleaned such are they in a mess after she's been!

Jo! Twinnie - im exactly the same!

I figured you would be... I think it's only "normal" though, and certainly not obsessive ;), to want to see whether you're putting shampoo or conditioner (or worse!) on your hair in the morning!!!

Running out
x

Me, too. And I alphabetise my herbs and spices. (Oh, the shame.)
omg i just form them into rude words on the shop shelves to drive the Tesco staff mad

curry... origano... nah!

lol

you can get loads the otherday was
basil
oregano
oregano
bay leaf
saffron

anyway next time you stood by the shelves different shops have different spices so different names ect can be made !!!
Can see you all stuffed next time your in there now lol

Lol scrump! no my herbs arent in alphabetical order, but i think some of you have seen my wardrobe???

Vicky - Do you only have clothes which fit NOW in your wardrobe? I did a bit of a cull this weekend, but I was ever conscious that I'm off to the UK end of next week and might need the larger sizes again (aaah).

ive a white shirt that is way too big only worn it once loathed to part with it !!
my brown jeans i wore in Paris are now officially my fat pants , so anything over that is heading for the charity shop !!!! will have to be good then
if i could get rid of the bingo wings i could swap t shirts too

Welcome back Jaqys diary!

Scrumps would the too big white shirt work as a beach coverup?

Morning!

Busy busy at work but many things breaking giving some breathing space (but no extra time...).
Weight on the move again, happy enough with that.

Parents coming up on sat to go to Hairspray, bit worried as they really enjoyed it westend and the tour cast (to me) are a pretty pale shadow, with a few exceptions.

Still I wont complain. Probably eating at Jamies Italian after, figured i'll have a bit of choice. Anyone been to one? How oily is the food?

Menu http://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/pdf/jamiesitalian_food.pdf

Planning on 2 gym visits again and more gymnastics and fast cars on tv. I so need to get outside, ah well almost holiday times.

Hello Jaqys diary! Nice to see you back and good to see you're already seeing progress! No experience for JI, if his general published recipes are anything to go by it will be pretty rich. Some of the mains (not much else though) look quite okay if you can get them to serve any sauce / dressing on the side! Bresaola is allowed per Dukan btw.

Have a nice time!

Jamie's Italian looks lovely... I'd have trouble in there though cos very little (I like) seems ok, grrr. There's always one thing to leave on your plate seemingly, and I'm not renowned for that (I have to give it away before I start!)

Feeling pretty ugh this morning. Went to bed early and mostly slept through. Bust still think I'll need a vat of caffine to get through the morning, though avoiding the kitchen as its been carb bombed.

Racing is china so early start tomorrow, lots of time to gym before the parentals arrive.

Jo thinking the same about needing to remove 'bits', edging towards the scallops, and handing the pancetta over to dad, unless theres a better fish special, more worried about the potential liberal use of olive oil.

Theres a place thats good for mussels in the area which also does pizza which might suit dad (mum is far less fussy) which might be a good alternative, otherwise the places I like in the area are not suitable for me or not going to work for dad.

Back