Jaqys - dusting off the diary

Tell your boss you need to be at your desk for your daily dose of minimins :p it's a basic human right! :D....

glad you dress fits you nicely now Jaqys :) gonna be a great hol for you :)

hope you're having a good day with whatever you're doing away from your desk :D...

xxx

hey jaqy's im glad ur doing ok ,and also glad the dress fit's without ur magic knicks !!!!!!!!!!

Ugh so yesterday missed lunch entirely so put it in fridge at work to have today instead forgetting it would be pp today, so today and yesterday are sort of pv.

Rest of week will be a bit of a mix as need to use up all I have in fridge by sat.

Scales down this monring, just 1.8 from holiday goal, very exciting!

Its kind of interesting how I'm changing, my tummy is shrinking at a fairly steady rate, my (shudder) backfat has pretty much gone now :D , my calves are still massive but my lower legs are more shapely now.
But my fat arse and thighs are still giant bags of jelly with no decrease in sight :( Post holiday exercise is going to have to feature on the agenda.
Realistically I've still almost 5 stone to go and so have to expect to still have fat parts, patience is not something I'm good with.

Interesting at the weekend was with a friend who has lost the same amount(taken twice as long, healthy eating, but clearly its working well for her)and she's lost in entirely different places.

Hope everyones good.

That's really interesting to read... Just 1.8 off your holiday target is brilliant! Will you be AWOL for long? We'll miss you if so!!

OOh a holiday enjoy. Well done on being 1.8 away thats fantastic.
Its funny where people loose the weight from isnt it, I always start by loosing from my thighs above my knees lol, there isnt that much fat there anyway so I get thin knees, very disappointing. But its definitely coming off my waist now, well 12lbs must have come off somewhere, it must be coming off evenly though because I cant really tell by looking that one bit of my body is thinner, but my clothes fit better all over

enjoy your holiday!cant wait to see the piccies x

hey jaqy's i bet u look lovley stop putting ur self down and be good with urself !!!!

Hey Jaqys I'm stuggling to keep up with all the diaries still so I just want to wish you a fabulous holiday in case I miss you before you go. xxxx

counting down the days hun xxx

Thanks nikki and Jet.

Yes counting down days, but have been for months :D

Stayed the same this morning.

Its oh so cold here today and someone going to vegas same day as me just let me know the weathers changing :( the 10 day forecast now shows the 30+ degree weather of this week will be replaces with storms next - hope it stays dry when I'm riding. Still its meant to be 15-26degrees :D so hope to still get a bit of pool time.

PP day
B yogurt w/ 1/2 bran
L salmon (tinned and smoked)
S yogurt w/ 1/2 bran
D burgers

I hope you'll be taking a camera to regale us with photos (later or "live"!)...

My sis has just got back from Vegas and all the weather channels were warning people about not spending too much time outside as it was the hottest it's ever been in Vegas. That was a week ago. Cooler weather will be much nicer for your ride. xxx

my riding will be great whatever the weather xxx

Just on way home from work, another crazy long day.
Another day where most lunch is left to waste and so so hungry and I'll be eating late, not good for the day before weigh in.
Pp/pv is all out of whack. Dunno what I'm meant to be eating when, braindead.

Still 1 day at work to get through then freedom :)

Hope I get some time to print off my coupons and reservations tomorrow.
Think the morning will be crazy busy but afternoon should be easy and I'll be able to slope off early, I hope.

My next update will be more cheery ;)

Dont stress hun, tomorrow's another day, and a better one hopefully.
Hope you managed to get something good to eat.
xxxx

Poor you Jac... you'll be so knackered by the time you get on holiday, you'll sleep like a log on the plane at least!

Back