Jaqys - dusting off the diary

mmmmmmm it all sounds and looks lovely :) not sure why but I feel the need to try the weird meat and sweet dishes that they like the other side of the pond :)....

has anyone ever tried a deep fried mars bar? :) x

Shudder, i dont like unfried mars bars or even ice-cream ones.

They have deep fried oreos and twinkies in vegas served at the most unclean looking of establishments. I didnt indulge.

Anja work is so so confusing, taking a bit of effort to get back in the swing of things. Plus there was a desk move in my absence, I've stayed put but my neighbours have gone :(

I'm amazed and thrilled that your small weight gain has already gone! Fabulous!

As for work, yes it must be tough after such a good break... and I expect you're feeling the cold too...

Why have I never fancied going to the U.S., I wonder? (too many Americans there, I reckon!)

Oh moving in your absence - that's MEAN. Did you know it was going to happen at the very least? I hope you get/got nice new neighbours!

Marsbars - never tried them fried, I have had the odd ice-cream one, probably last year some time when they were on offer (DH loves anything chocolate and anything ice-cream! I do too but he's worse...). AFAIK that's more recently than me having had a 'normal' one.

Re: Jaqys - back on track

I totally didn't know they would move and very sad it's without us as we've sat as a team since I've been there.

Nothing much going on now. Nothing social planned til December, as November theatre trip is cancelled :(
Might try and catch sound of music next week while it here.

So no excuses to go off plan.

What were you going to see in november?

I was going to see Puss in boots in london but its been cancelled
(to be honest the refund was welcome) Ben from my most recent pic was due to be in it with Kasey Ainsworth.

Morning.
Just too busy at work and my head is not in it.

Still feeling hungry more often, was going to PP fri-sat-sun but my dads asked me for some help over the weekend so thats out the window.

Hi Jaqys

I like your new ticker! Hope work improves for you!

Wow that was super-quick.

Had a rubbishish weekend, went totally off the rails friday, TOM hit me hard and resistance was out the window.
Got mostly back on track but not entirely.

Going to try and do a mostly pp week, but I've not been grocery shopping yet and have nothing much in. Will have to try and get myself organised and back in the zone.

I'm up 2lbs and feeling crappola and searching for motivation.

Ahhh Jacks - we were talking only Friday (I think) in Kaye's diary about how hard it sometimes is to get back in the swing of things after a break and that, while it was definitely worth it for a holiday, not for regular weekends splurges as some enjoy.

Hang in there. No shopping isn't gonna help now is it... also perhaps have a go at some interesting recipes you've not tried before... so that you're looking forward to eating them...

Come on! You did brilliantly on holiday... and now you're back, with work to do, before Christmas!

The shopping is just a knock on from being away for the weekend (I made sure I was back in time to watch the racing but not early enough to get to the shops before it started).

I really dont enjoy cooking/baking (or the associated washing up), part of the problem last week was my flat being a post holiday tip and the thought of a clear up so unappealing.

But did get the kitchen done yesterday and if I shop on the way home tonight I should be okay.

Its not being tired of the food, just being tired of needing to be organised :D

You enjoy the racing? I like watching them start, but then I'd just as soon watch paint dry... so I wander off, and check back in sporadically... Now that our boys aren't in the running, next Sunday won't be as much fun!

I hear you ref organisation Jaq... it's a real drag having to be organised when not even being paid for doing it!

Its not being tired of the food, just being tired of needing to be organised :D
IKWYM
diets are easier if you can just buy ping meals or shakes but with dukan and atkins you have to be sooo organised.
for example yesterday morning hangover..what on earth is quick and easy? toast/cereal etc etc but no cant have so i waited till lunch and had burgers!

Back