Jax LT Diary

Day 24

Not a good day today, feel very, very tired all the time and cold....not a great combination.

Considered chucking it in this morning....just want to feel better.

I mustn't throw the towel in but, just want to have that lively feeling I had a week or so, ago....can't shift this feeling but, will try and get through today and see how I feel tomorrow:wave_cry:

End of whinge !!

It's been a diffiult few days, up and down, emotionally.
Had been feeling unwell and just very miserable.:wave_cry:

I am not out of the woods yet but, have managed to get myself back on track...did eat yesterday , so I have to start all over again to get into Ketosis.

I know if I can get through this difficult period, I will be very pleased with myself!!

But, am thinking about food all the time:eek:...I feel , at times, that I am mad for doing this but, I know the rewards are good...as long as I play by the rules.

But, this lady is not giving in....I am determined to do this till Easter.

I do have a lot of weight to lose but, I must focus on one day at a time. Thank goodness I have the support of this forum, don't know how I would have coped without you all.

Phew ! Had awful few days, been feeling quite ill and sickly, thumping headache,etc.

But, have woke up feeling better today. I have eaten the past few days, not over-eaten but, have had carbs and fruit.

Luckily have managed to still lose 2lbs and am looking forward to continuing on LT from tomorrow.

Don't think it has been LT that has made me feel so ill, there is a bug going around and people at work have been dropping like flies !
I still feel as if I could be sick but, am feeling much improved.

I am only 5lbs from going into the 18's....so am determined to get there in the next week.

By my calculations I have ,now, lost 23lbs in just over 4 weeks!. I am very happy with that and am hopeful of a good loss this week, as I go back into Ketosis!

Well,....it was all going so well for a while and then it went very wrong.

Haven't been on LT for about 5 days now. Went to see my Pharmacist and told him I had been eating and that I am trying to get back to LT.

I need to get back on track as I don't like eating.....every mouthful takes me further away from my goal.

I am managing to keep to 1200 cals at the moment and haven't had any bread for 3 days, so am very slowly getting to the point where I can re-start. I have done OK today, just 2 eggs at breakfast, a shake at lunch time and some fish this evening...going to have another shake now and hopefully, be back on track tomorrow. Cant wait to start losing again !!!

Back