Jax LT Diary

WELL DONE!!! What a great loss and this will set you up for next week!!

Have a great week :)

Day 12...
A new day unfolds:D
Had a difficult day yesterday....was soooooo hungry and then, of course, miserable and feeling low.
Managed to get through the day with a few grapes and a little bit of chicken....really wanted to throw every carb loaded food I could find....was a horrible time for me.
But, today I feel better, had booked the day off with plans to go out and do a bit of reatil therapy but, not risking it as I know I am going through a tricky patch and if I go into a food shop, I am going to cave in, so staying away from any temptation!
The hallway walls could do with a fresh coat of paint, so might get on with that.:sigh:

Day 13

Well, it has been a difficult 48 hours ...struggling with not shoving my face in a chocolate cake!! I just wanted to binge, it was awful but, have come through it and did end up picking on chicken and some grapes.....not fretting over it, lucky I stopped at that !!!
I know I am going through a difficult time and the euphoria I experienced a week ago, has long gone !!!!!
I know it will return and I just have to get on with it, having said that, I do feel better today:)

Thursday will be the first day of Week 3....that is amazing, the time has flown by.

:rolleyes:I,think, I read somewhere that it takes 3 weeks to retrain your brain into developing new habits....oooooh I hope so!

hey jax..i know its hard but stick at it..you know its so so not worth giving in and binging totally.... when you struggle just take each hour at a time. and remember that from every down day or few days comes days of positivity,,it will not last you just have to push through it!!!>you can do it
keep up the good work and the early nights x

Well done jax for not totally giving in and bingeing if it were me if ate one thing i wouldn't be able to stop!! try and stay motivated and positive think of your goal and all the lovely clothes you could buy and flying lessons you could have or the alternative is what ????sitting at home knitting wasn't it LOL:)

Thanks girls, am OK though the delicious grapes knocked me out of Ketosis ! Serves me right ! There is just a trace of Ketones so, should be OK tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the first day of week 3! I cant believe it....woo hooo !

So fed up with myself. Today is the first day of week 3...and I blew it by eating a big bag of chocolate buttons. I was feeling very miserable and cross with everything and everybody....went out with a service user who wanted to buy a magazine...and before I know it, I'm justifying buying the chocolate ....why do I do it to myself! Have put myself back 3 days .
Grrrrrrr! But, I am not throwing in the towel...it's just made me more determined to carry on .

hey sweetie..sorry to hear you did that.but we are all human and we learn from our mistakes. just push that behind you and try and avoid that situation arising again. just get back your positivity and youll be flying. remember that as much as we want to get the quick results a few days is a few days....which is nothing out of the span of our lives. as long as you get right back on board. were all here for you for all the struggles and remember, after the bad times comes the good,,even when you dont think it will come..it will... have an early night and tomorrows a brand new day... dont fret..
best of luck x

Day 15
Phew! A tricky 48 hours but, am OK! Have lost another 4lbs this week...making it 18lbs in 15 days! Have got back into Ketosis and though I feel low and tired and a bit weak, I still am racing towards the finishing line and am over my 'hiccup'...hoorah !
I know I will do this !!!!

Last edited:
woohooo great loss sweetie its worth it isnt it.. yes i know its so hard i just try and avoid shops now..or i get somebody to come in with me so i dont but anything! x

Day 17.

Feeling a tad better today...am hopeful that in a couple of days I will be back on the positive thoughts!
I am determined to beat the blues and come through the other side....it's just an awful pain when feeling like that.

All I seem to do is go to work, come home and bed!! :confused:

So, will make the extra effort to get out but, it's hard to meet friends in a pub and drink water! :cry:

Maybe going to the cinema would be a better choice

But, it's not forever..it's just 12 weeks...and I,almost, have completed 3 already!!

I am a quarter of the way there! Yay! Weekends are the hardest....when I am in work, it doesn't 'hurt' so much!

Though I have to run a cookery session once a week and take part in some food preparation a couple of times a week and the smells of all the food makes me feel dizzy with desire ! Ho hum:rolleyes:

I am going to try harder this week to reward myself as I haven't done much of that, so off to Sainsbury in a while.....after I have filled up on coffee, water and a shake...not going in there hungry!;)

Day 19.......
and feeling gooood! Hoorah!

Fell over in work today, slipped on something on the floor and went crashing down. Was tempted to comfort myself with a couple of biscuits from the tea cupboard but, didn't......glad now, as not only would I be nursing this swollen knee but, also would have been suffering from a bit of guilt !

Hope everyone is well and keeping warm. x

Day 20 ...(I think??)

Good news....I have lost 21lbs in just under 3 weeks!!!!!
Going to try harder not to get into those days of self-doubt....because I can do this !:D

The start of Week 4:)

I cannot believe I am starting week 4...where has the time gone!

I have had some 'bad' days and to be honest, I expect there will be a few more of those over the next few weeks but, I know how to get through them.

I have lost 20lbs ( strangely, put 1lb on since 2 days ago?!) in 3 weeks and am very happy with that.

I know a good chunk of that is glycogen stores going but, I know the rest was fat!

Already, clothes that weren't fitting, now do and I can feel my shape changing!

Happy? :D You bet !:p

Thats fantastic. I hope to do as well as you.

Back