JaxieD food diary - Back at it!!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
;)Oh lord! I have food diaries all over this site!!

This is the one that'll do it though!! WW always came good for me in the past!!

Daily allowance - 20 points

B - 2 hovis wholemeal toast with low fat cheese triangles - 3.5 points

L - bagel with 30gms Tesco H/L garlic and herb cheese spread, 2 slices healthy ham. Danonoe shape yoghurt = 5.5 points

D - Beef and prawn noodle stir fry and fruit
100gms lean rump steak (2.5)
50gms prawns (1) , butternut squash, onion, pepper, mushrooms and garlic, tsp chinese spice (0.5?) 60gms noodles (3)
50gms grapes (0.5) , 150gms strawberries (0.5) and 55gms Quark (0.5) =total (8.5)

Extra - 200mls skimmed milk (1)
Snackajack salt & vinegar popcorn (0.5)
Alpen light bar (1)

Total = 20
Exercise - nil (tomorrow i start)

Last edited:
Day 2 (feeling quite positive!)

B- Oatsosimple syrup porridge with water - (2)
L - 225gms baked potato (2.5) , 85gms rump steak (2) , 100gms prawns (1), plum tomatoes,mushrooms, onion, peppers. Danone shape yoghurt (1)
D - Paella - 50gms chicken (1) , 100gms prawns (1) , 80gms peas (1) , 60 gms paella rice (3) mullerlite yoghurt (1.5)

Extra - 100mls skimmed milk (0.5)
Alpen light - (1)
Snackajack S&V popcorn (0.5)

(today's food was just yum:p)

Total - 18

Exercise - 10mins rebounding, 15 mins stepper, 15 mins treadmill (+4pts?)

Banked 6 points :D

Day 3 - Settling in

B - Oatsosimple porridge with water (2)

L- 2 x wholemeal bread (2.5) , 100gms prawns (1) , 2 x tbsp Ex Light Hellmans (0.5), tbsp tomato sauce (0.5) , 150gms strawberries (0.5) , meringue nest (0.5) , 75gms 0% greek yoghurt (0.5)

D - Chilli - 100gms extra lean H/L Tesco steak mince (2.5), 40gms rice (2), 70gms kidney beans (1), tinned tomatoes, red pepper, garlic,spices. Mullerlite yoghurt (1.5)

Snackajack s&v popcorn (0.5)
Alpen light bar (1)

Total - 17.5 (bank 2.5pts)
Exercise = Err!! Didn't get round to it but did it the following day!!

Last edited:
hi jax,

another good day for you, you just reminded me, i have meringue nests in the press and in the freezer i think some bag of fruit mix. must do something with that.
you seem to be going well. i might make the roast vegetable quiche again this weekend, great way of using up the vegetables!

Good intentions

Well, didn't get to the computer yesterday!!!

Started off well!!

Brunch (lie in) - 2 x 20gms toast (1.5) , 165gms beans (1.5) , 2 x Quorn cumberland sausages (2) , Danone Shape yoghurt (1) , Packet Ryvita minis (1.5)

Dinner - Tesco H/L ready meal - Chicken and gravy with mash (was really nice) - (5.5) with mixed veg. Shape yoghurt (1)

Total - 14
Exercise = 15mins treadmill, 10 mins stepper, 10 mins rebounder (3.5)

Then it all went wrong.....:eek:

Planned to have a couple of vodkas and some nibbles but went slight over board and lost count after the 5th vodka:(. Dying today but back on track and cutting back in order to damage repair!!

hi jax,

another good day for you, you just reminded me, i have meringue nests in the press and in the freezer i think some bag of fruit mix. must do something with that.
you seem to be going well. i might make the roast vegetable quiche again this weekend, great way of using up the vegetables!

Quiche sounds yum - am struggling today coz i'm so hungover and wanna eat my own bodyweight in grub but will be good. Determined to have a decent loss this week!:cool:

Wanna gorge

Hangovers make me wanna eat!!!! Cutting back today though!

Brunch - 1 x toast (1) , low fat spread, (0.5) , poached egg (1.5)

Snack - 2 x toast (2.5) , 30gms Tesco H/L Garlic and herb cheese spread (1)
Dinner - 40gms couscous (2) chicken breast (2.5) , mixed veg, cherries (0.5) Shape yoghurt (1)

Supper - Alpen light bar (1)

Extra - 200mls skim milk (1)
Exercise - no way Jose!
Total- 14

Last edited:
hi jax,
hope your feeling better ant this stage, the couscous is nice isn't it, really so quick and easy to make!
i have never had any quorn products.
i see you are in northern ireland, there are a lot of people from the south going up there at the moment since everything is such a rip off down here, it was either on a paper today or the net, people are going up there now to get their hair done! i've heard it all now.
hope you have a good week. when is your weigh in? mine is tomorrow.:):):):)

B - 30gms porridge - (2)
L - 2 x thick toast (3), 1 x WW tuna and Sweetcorn mayo tin (1), tomatoes, tbsp low fat cottage cheese - (1)
Snack - apple (0.5)
D - 60gms pasta (3), 125gms H/L pork mince (3), homemade italian tomato sauce with mixed veg. Tbsp Quark (0.5)
Mullerlite yoghurt (1.5)
Snackajack s&v popcorn - (0.5)
1 x Alpen light bar (1)
(had 3-5 flying saucer sweets and some crisps so am putting that down as 2 pts!!:mad:)
Exercise - none (BAD GIRL!)
Total - ;) 20pts

hi jax,
hope your feeling better ant this stage, the couscous is nice isn't it, really so quick and easy to make!
i have never had any quorn products.
i see you are in northern ireland, there are a lot of people from the south going up there at the moment since everything is such a rip off down here, it was either on a paper today or the net, people are going up there now to get their hair done! i've heard it all now.
hope you have a good week. when is your weigh in? mine is tomorrow.:):):):)

Love,love, love couscous - could eat it all day!!:D

Yes, a lot of peeps from the South come up to do their shopping and buy hundreds of pounds worth of stuff - must be a nightmare there at the mo! I go on a girlie trip to Dublin every September and this year it was soooo noticeably more expensive - quite off putting!:sigh:

It wouldn't surprise me about the hairdressers either - it's an arm and a leg to get anything in the eurozone at present.

Hope all well on WW front? My weigh in is tomorrow morning (Tues):eek:

Shall let you know how i get on:cry:

hope u have a good weigh in tomorrow, i'll be tuning in to see how you get on:):)

Hi

Just wanted to wish you good luck for your WI today, have everything crossed

x

Thanks ladies!!:D 3.5lbs off!! Well pleased:bliss::bliss:

and it wasn't difficult!!

Don't know about you two but i'm really enjoying trying out new low point recipes!!

This week will be harder as am going to Holland for 5 days to see my sis who most defo is NOT on a diet!! Everything with her is fried and covered in grease:(. Will have to try my best!!

Start of 2nd week

Breakfast - 2 x wholemeal toast (2.5)
2 x low low cheese triangles (1)

L - Root veg quick casserole = 100gms Sweet potato (1.5), 150gms potatoes (1.5), carrots, butternut squash, broccoli, onion, stock cube, lean gammon steak (1.5), shape yoghurt (1)

Then it all went sadly wrong!!! out for tea and did not choose healthy option - Better luck next time!

Last edited:
hi jax, wow what a loss 3.5 points you must be over the moon!
go off to holland and enjoy yourself you know you can do it again when you come back.

as for 'us two', all we have been discussing for the past couple of weeks is new receipes and while on the subject just had another new reciepe now:- 'fruity vegetable stir fry'. it was nice i ate it! not really mad about ginger and my husband started to prepare it before i came from work and everything that was supposed to be sliced got chopped!!!!!! and best keep my comments to myself or he won't help out again. look there i am off on one again - ur prob in holland by now.
catch up next week:):):):):)

hi jax, wow what a loss 3.5 points you must be over the moon!
go off to holland and enjoy yourself you know you can do it again when you come back.

as for 'us two', all we have been discussing for the past couple of weeks is new receipes and while on the subject just had another new reciepe now:- 'fruity vegetable stir fry'. it was nice i ate it! not really mad about ginger and my husband started to prepare it before i came from work and everything that was supposed to be sliced got chopped!!!!!! and best keep my comments to myself or he won't help out again. look there i am off on one again - ur prob in holland by now.
catch up next week:):):):):)

LOL!! I know, must be a man thing (well some men)!!! Not the most artistic when it comes to the art of chopping!

Heading off lunch time tomorrow - Shall be back online next week!!:D

Nabbed a minute on my sis's computer. Diet gone to pot from the minute i stepped off the plane:cry:. No hope - Shall have some real work cut out for me next week:sigh:.

Night mare

Ah to hell with it!! Just make sure you have a nice time, plenty time to get back on it when you get back!!!

x

never mind, hope your enjoying yourself:):)

Home tomorrow!! Living so unhealthily makes me feel so awful - i really can;t wait to get back into my normal routine.:p Everything here is deep fried in about 2 inches of lard - I've got heart burn and indigestion:break_diet:
It's just easier to go with the flow instead of trying to watch what i eat!! Everynight there are 10 people sitting around the table so making seperate meals is really not an option!!:sigh:

Hope you both keeping on track:D

Back