Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

That's wonderful Jax, well done you! Good luck for Friday let us know how you get on

K xx

Im doing ok ya know! I lost 4lbs before i started WW meetings, and then lost 2lbs in my first week... was kinda gutted cus your first week is supposed to be good! And i lost 8lbs last time i dont WW in my first week! But found out it was cus i was due on... so hopefully i've lost abit extra this week, and im half a pound off being in the 10s so it best be a good loss :p x

well can't find the wednesday weigh in thread buuuuut, two weeks ago i was 13 10 and today.....13 2!!! so thats 8lbs in only 2 weeks i am very chuffed, and everyone keeps saying how slim i look lol, but i will try and get some piccys up soon. nervous bout my next op on fri but will speak to you all over the weekend, hope everyones good! xxxxx

Well done you thats absolutely fantastic!! :wow:

Woooo thats brilliant wel done :) .... great loss xxxx

hey everyone,

just an update for everyone, didn't have the op yesterday as wasn't well enough! can you beilive it, so having it done next thursday fingers crossed im well enough for it, i weigh 12 stone 13!!!!! cannot beilive it, and i should be pleased but im losing over a lb a day which i know is waaaay too much, and its just because im too ill to eat, and depressing because i know when i eat normally again it will all go on again!

anywho hope everyones okay, probably won't be around much this week as just don't have the energy, but if everything goes well next thursday then i will be back to being a regular lol xxx

Hi hon

The last thing you want to be worrying about when you're not well is if you are eating too much or too little.

Are you managing to stay hydrated? That will be the biggie in terms of whether they can operate - and in terms of you staying reasonably well if you can't eat much.

Do you like ginger ale? I tend to find that a good stand-by if I don't feel well enough to eat. You'll get some sugar into you and the ginger might help settle your tummy.

Look after yourself.

Aww Jax im sorry babes you didnt have it done - thr weight coming off you is a lot though, have you spoke to a doc abour your dramatic weight loss?

Take care Jax im sorry they couldnt op .. and that youve got another wait! ...
hoping your feeling better soon xx

yea karen i am staying hydrated, drinking about 2 litres of water a day and a few cups of sweet tea etc. its so annoying, some days are good and some are crappy, today is an..okish day and i managed to have some cereal today but now im 12 12 so another pound down! rang the surgeon and he said to just and eat as much as possible, but its so hard.

anyway, love to everyone! xxx

hope ur ok hunni just keep drinking as much as ya can and like everyone said keep hydrated!! when are they hoping to operate now? hopefully soon xxx

hey everyone, finally uploaded some piccys, cant put them in my sig for some reason as it doesnt like it lol so my pics are in my album but im going to try and put them on here too quickly xx if it works..

PICT0006.JPGPICT0005.JPG

Last edited:
yey it worked! okay guys so thats me....before was size 16/18 and now im 12 :)

really? i see no difference lol. babe what you talking about im still speaking to you! i msged you on your diary xxxx

lol thanks babe, me thinks you should all be posting some piccys maybe? i will make sure i post some again when im at goal xxx

Back