Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

Jax - u've lost your hips!!!! Well done chica.... I am gonna post some soon....want to lose another 8/9lbs then I will. :)

aww thanks guys! well an update...went to hospital yesterday for the procedure to remove the trapped stones..and OMG what a nightmare! was heavily sedated but ****ing woke up halfway through! and was gagging and trying to pull the tube that was down my throat, and was coughing up bile etc so they had to stop, and he had only got one stone out! its a complete nightmare so gotta go in for a proper operation now under general so that theres no chance of me waking up, and that will be in about 2 and a half weeks as long as nothing goes wrong!

anyway just thought i would update people, not that it matters lol

hope everyones good xxx

oh my god thats so crap hope ur ok wouldnt say that was a nice feeling! bet u cant wait for it just come on cause its going on so long now!!

Aww no sounds like your having a right ole time of it at the moment! ... hopefully in a few weeks you can put it all behind you and get back to feeling well again! ..

~hugs~

:wow: Check your photos. And I just noticed your signature.. youve lost 30inches in THREE months?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry things didnt go as well as you hoped at hospital, hope they can reschedule you soon *HUGS*

Sorry it didn't go according to plan hon - I've had a similar experience in the past and it's not nice! It also further delays things for you which is just a total pain in the bum I know.

Oh well, two more weeks and it'll all be sorted (I hope!) xx

:wow: Check your photos. And I just noticed your signature.. youve lost 30inches in THREE months?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry things didnt go as well as you hoped at hospital, hope they can reschedule you soon *HUGS*

hey thanks! yup 30'' in 3 months, pretty incredible lol,

well im having my op on the 16th of september now, and hopefully it wont get cancelled or anything! xx

hey thanks! yup 30'' in 3 months, pretty incredible lol,

well im having my op on the 16th of september now, and hopefully it wont get cancelled or anything! xx

Wow missy! Well done! Photo's are soo different! Check you out!!!

Oooh, crossed fingers for you! Sounds awful about waking up! Bet that wasnt nice at all!!! xx

thanks emma hun, yeah was the worst experience of my life! and whats worse is that after the op i still have to go back in 12 weeks for them to remove the plastic stent thats in my bile duct, as apparently they can't do that during the op! its sooo stupid and frustrating, just want to feel better and start my bloody job lol but they did say they would use alot more sedative next time, although i don't care im going to try every trick in the book not to have to go through it again lol xxxx

Omg Jax that is rediculous! I cant believe that they cant just get you sorted now - its horrible! youve got that great job just waiting for you.

Ireally hope it gets sorted soon cos there taking the piss now.

Hiya everyone,

don't know if anyone is still subscribed to my diary lol but thought id post anyway.

finally had my second operation last thursday and feel so good FINALLY, iv put on a few pounds since i was last on here, havn't been over eating, just seemed to of put on! could be fluid and swelling but who knows

but im back on track now, and want to lose the further 40+ lbs, god thats so much weight! my target is next july though so im aiming for about a lb a week. just want to be slim its so depressing, oh well! all the support helped so much last time, i hope some of my gang are still on here!

xxx

welcome back hunni xxx
glad ur op finally happened and that ur feeling better after it, and dont worry ull get to target by july no probs!! are u doing points again?

Hey welcome back :) .. Im so pleased things are finally looking like they may be getting back to normal for you :) ....
The gain may well be down to swelling fluid etc!

So you can get back on the ww wagon now full steam ahead! :giggle: ..
Hope your feeling ok hun :)

Hiya everyone,

don't know if anyone is still subscribed to my diary lol but thought id post anyway.

finally had my second operation last thursday and feel so good FINALLY, iv put on a few pounds since i was last on here, havn't been over eating, just seemed to of put on! could be fluid and swelling but who knows

but im back on track now, and want to lose the further 40+ lbs, god thats so much weight! my target is next july though so im aiming for about a lb a week. just want to be slim its so depressing, oh well! all the support helped so much last time, i hope some of my gang are still on here!

xxx

Welcome back chick!

SV and Loulabella are still knocking about!
:giggle:
So glad you are feeling better now! It's nice to see you back!

Good luck with the re-start, you can do it! xxx

Hey jax, how are you? Was just wondering where you had got to. Blimey you waited a long time in the end for your second op! Were you able to start your new job or have you had to put that off?

hey everyone! didn't think id get any replys lol nice to know im not forgotton! yeah i havn't been able to start work yet as iv had to keep missing the start dates for training because of hospital etc, but it looks as though the next one will be in january so at least i'll be able to do that!

not quite sure which direction im going in diet wise really, im thinking of doing ww again but if the worst comes to the worst then ill go back on cambridge when iv got enough money, hows everyone been doing?

xxxx

Back