Jax's Diary...omg size 12!!!!!!

well the only thing bout the next start date is at least ull be fully recovered, AND be soooooooo much lighter lol!!!
think more or less everyones still wandering round ere somewhere as well a load of "newbies"!!!! haha

u were doing really well on ww so hopefully ull be able ta get back into it xxx

Bump! x

thanks emma hun! i seem to have got back into the habit of forgetting to come on here lol, moving house in less than 2 weeks and we've done nothing! HATE moving, but the new house is much nicer, and new house new body hopefully!

hope everyones good

xx

thanks emma hun! i seem to have got back into the habit of forgetting to come on here lol, moving house in less than 2 weeks and we've done nothing! HATE moving, but the new house is much nicer, and new house new body hopefully!

hope everyones good

xx

Aww lol, glad you like the house! Moving is such a pain isnt it! Fingers crossed you are settled in nice and quickly.

Aah, see i am the opposite, i normally come on here during work but recently its been so busy i havent had chance!!!! not without my boss seeing anyway;) And with a workaholic boss im not sure it would be seen as "personal development" ;) xx

Hey hun - I catch you on msn every now and then so I don't feel like I've missed ya but what's ur weight now? x

Nice to see you jackie! Hope youre having a good week, good luck with the house move

Jax! Where've you gone!

Hope your okay! xx

Back