Jaynes' Cambridge Diary

eight weeks in today!

am sure you have all seen my post '2 stone off!' with news of me hitting the 2 stone mark yesterday so I wont bore you too much today. Cannot believe it is 8 weeks today since I started CD, although I was determined at the start I found it hard to believe I would get this far. There were also many days where I convinced myself the diet just wouldnt work for me! How wrong I was! Today has been a good day; I managed to get my nine west knee high boots on that I really love. They havent fitted me for absolutely years and i tried them on about 3 weeks ago but still couldnt get them zipped up over my calves. And now they fit! Dont you just love those moments! hope everyone else having a fantastic weekend.

nine weeks on

Hey everyone are you feeling festive?? weigh-in today..lost 2lbs. Have felt very bloated this week (i see a few others on the forum have too), am not sure if its change in weather and I find I am struggling to drink enough water when normally this is no problem for me. Am still please with my loss this week though! Ordered loads of products from my CDC as not seeing her for a while with christmas and center parcs next week etc..! Didnt buy for every day as I know there will be some days I will be off plan... Got a night out with meal and drinks tonight, and again tomorrow so got a manic weekend. Not looking forward to eating and drinking so far but we'll see. Hope you all have a great weekend!

ten weeks on....holidays are coming...

hello everyone, just thought i should make a quicky diary entry then it doesnt look like i fallen off the earth (or totally off-plan!) had such a busy last week or so as had lots of social engagements and a week in center parcs with my family. Have had a few days off plan, not gone mad just had some real food and a few drinks! Am back at work tomorrow for the start of 3 long days (you all know how much i love them!) but am actually looking forward to it as it will be a sense of normality and will mean there are 3 days where i really wont slip off plan! This will hopefuly get me back in the zone (although got work christmas party thursday too...will it ever end!?). Hope everyone else is coping with this time of year and managing to enjoy yourselves and not be too hindered by the diet. Im still so pleased I started CD, i feel so great even thought i have further to go, and i enjoy myself more now and feel im getting more out of my life.

11 weeks...??

Hello minimins friends!! just wanted to say merry christmas to all of you before I leave for my night shift! will be christmas when I finish! I havent been weighed since 5th december by by CDC (my own scales not looking too bad, despite a holiday and a few planned days off!) so I havent updated my ticker but am doing my best to stick to CD as many days as possible and if I have had a day off I am getting straight back on the wagon the day after and trying not to beat myself up about it! Am so happy I am starting the new year 2 stone lighter, CD has been so wonderful for me and I know its early days and I still have a little way to go but its has changed my eating habits so much (i can tell this from my 'days off' i am still being sensible without having to ponder it so much). I know there is so much food around at this time of year and it is hard for all of us but I just want to wish you all the best of luck over the festivities, try and stay positive and if you have a blow out just enjoy it and move on!
Have a great week look forward to speaking to you all in 2010!
jxxxx

11 weeks...??

Hello minimins friends!! just wanted to say merry christmas to all of you before I leave for my night shift! will be christmas when I finish! I havent been weighed since 5th december by by CDC (my own scales not looking too bad, despite a holiday and a few planned days off!) so I havent updated my ticker but am doing my best to stick to CD as many days as possible and if I have had a day off I am getting straight back on the wagon the day after and trying not to beat myself up about it! Am so happy I am starting the new year 2 stone lighter, CD has been so wonderful for me and I know its early days and I still have a little way to go but its has changed my eating habits so much (i can tell this from my 'days off' i am still being sensible without having to ponder it so much). I know there is so much food around at this time of year and it is hard for all of us but I just want to wish you all the best of luck over the festivities, try and stay positive and if you have a blow out just enjoy it and move on!
Have a great week look forward to speaking to you all in 2010!
jxxxx

Well done, jlm, you've done amazingly well. You should be really proud of yourself, hun. :D :D

Have a fabulous Christmas :109: and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful holiday.

new years eve....finally got weighed!

Hey everyone just a quickie... finally got weighed by my CDC today after a few week gap including center parcs and obviouslay santa coming!! Lost 3lbs!! am so pleased havent spoilt it with the odd day off here and there. Which today is one as I am eating normally due to NYE celebrations! hope you all have a great one and look forward rto seeing you all here in 2010! xxx

Wow! :winner: That's fantastic hun! Well done!

Back