Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

An amazing and gratifying total loss, Jayne. You're melting away, and so is Green! x

Well done! That's a great loss!

Hope ur having a better day x

Much easier today thank you. Strange how it goes like that isn't it? Yesterday I really did nearly cave and thought I could never go on. Doddle today! Still got this cold, but thankfully think it's going to be fairly mild, so that's probably helped. Who knows what tomorrow will bring lol. Such a roller coaster of a diet!

That's a great loss Jayne. Its all adding up nicely :D.

Its weird isn't it how a day of struggling is followed by an easy day. That's a lesson to us all though. Staying on plan is worth the struggle as giving in to food can often end up with more days of struggling. Well done.

Hope that cold clears up soon x

Craving pork scratchings! Random. Never usually eat them!

Jayne you are doing fantastically well. Put the Pork scratchings on a list of things you can have when you get to goal, chances are they won't seems so appealing when you are allowed them! Xx

Now I'm craving soft boiled eggs and toast! Oh dear lol

I'm hoping the cravings are because I'm not well, and TOTM is due soon. Although can't help wonder if I'm reaching my limit after 11.5 weeks on this diet :-/ I don't want to stop though as with food I won't lose enough for my holidays. I want to eat though!

Think I'd best go to bed.

Feeling a lot better this morning. Although it's usually the evenings these things hit me. So am having packs a lot later today to hopefully combat things tonight. Have given myself a good talking too and reminded myself of all the reasons why I'm doing such a strict diet right now, etc. Onwards I go :)

You're not alone, I found the last few days tough as well. I'm back on track now tg. You're right to refocus on the goal and the mini-goals. x Well done.

Glad to see u made it through Jayne. Hope this evening is an easy one x

Glad to hear you're feeling better Jayne. You're almost in the next BMI bracket. Fantastic losses. I hope the random cravings go away. I like the idea of writing them down to have at goal. It takes the pressure off. Have a great week. X

Hi Jayne, how is your week going x

Week 12 weigh in and 1lb off.

Tough week with cravings, and did have an extra pack here and there to try and combat those (which I could kick myself for now, but I won't ;) ). TOTM arrived Wed night, so hopefully now that's out of the way, next week will be a better loss. I know I have a touch of water retention this month and also think I'm a tad constipated, despite taking extra fibre. Might all be to do with having been ill again and taking medication for that. Feeling better now though and haven't taken anything yesterday or so far today.

I can't be too disappointed though. I've lost 43.5lb in 12 weeks! :) Will take my 4th lot of pics later to have a visual of my progress.

Onwards I go into week 13. Hope it's a lucky week for me :D

Well done on mostly keeping it together. A few of us have been struggling a bit this past week x

Well done on getting a loss Jayne and being strong by having extra packs to get you through a tough time rather than eating carbs.
On your way to losing four stone is an amazing achievement.
Hope the illness stays away this week and its a good one x

Well, last night I kicked myself out of ketosis! Didn't have a massive amount of calories, and definitely didn't binge/eat uncontrollably, but did have carbs. I felt it coming all week really, with the extra packs and then a lower loss at yesterday's weigh in, so no surprise it eventually happened. Anyhow, that was yesterday. It happened, I didn't beat myself up about it and today I am just as determined as I was on day 1. I have been 100% on plan. Not too hungry and not looking for anything/craving anything. Hopefully I got it out of my system. I think the habit of having done this diet for 12 weeks carried me through today easily enough. Plus my stomach will be a lot smaller now than it was on day one 12 weeks ago. I am going to carry on now as though the blip (because really that's all it was) never happened, and get a good loss this week. TOTM is out of the way. My cold is pretty much gone. No reason to not have a great week :) 4 months until holidays! I'm focussed :) I want my BMI under 40 come Friday's weigh in!

Last edited:
That is such a healthy way to look at it all Jayne. You are definitely on the road to success with that kind of outlook.

Hope today is another good one x

Back