Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

Ha ha, that struck a chord with me Jayne - such a novelty to have water at the sides of me in the bath instead of just in front and behind!! Good luck for tomorrow xx

Week 9 weigh in and 3lb off :D So, so happy! :D

Delighted for you Jayne! That's brilliant xxx

Jayne, excellent loss this week:)

Having you some weeks ahead of me keeps me motivated because I'm not stopping either. I'm determined to hit goal. It just seems more doable this time doesn't it?

I don't think I will really start to notice the weight loss until I hit the 2 stone mark. Really happy for you that you're starting to see the results of your hard work.:)

WHOOP WHOOP, wonderful loss Jayne, very well done. Your diary is such a delight to read & as you say the little things in life becoming easier & that other people take for granted really do make the hard work worth it once the results start to show x

Just worked out, today is day 67! Wow! :D I'm hungry! lol
I sniffed chocolate last night! I'm actually thinking I may have to say goodbye to it forever :( It's my downfall. It's my addiction. I think I have to throw my stashes away and never, ever go near it again!

Another 3lb gone Jayne! Fantastic. Sniffing chocolate - I used to do that at secondary school LOL. If there's chocolate in my home then, sooner or later, it will find me x

Lol, I sniff all sorts of foods - have done since starting the diet. It wasn't my stash I was after, but a finger of fudge belonging to one of my children. None of it is going in my mouth until I've reached my goals, and I am working mentally on chocolate never being eaten again!

Chocolate has a lot to answer for. Never can resist it & one little bit always leads to a lot more :sigh: x

My downfall is bread. I can take or leave sweet stuff (usually take...!), but put a plate of hot buttered toast in front of me and my willpower evaporates!! X

Well done on such fantastic losses Jayne. I'm even more amazed you can go close enough to chocolate to sniff it but not eat it. Well done you! If it helps my major downfall is choc. I've avoided it even over Christmas but this weekend I demolished (practically inhaled) a big bar, in minutes, and I didn't even enjoy it, the texture or taste, it was purely emotional. I'm actually happy to be back on plan today. Never in my wildest dreams could I think I would be able to stay away from choc but now I really think I can.

Keep going hon, you're amazing! :clap:

How did you manage that Jayne. it must have taken all your willpower not to just gobble it down ! It would be dangerous for me to get that close, I'd have an outer body experience and when I woke up the chocolate would be gone.. same with peanut butter and a spoon :eek: peanut butter is my nemesis.

Chocolate has a lot to answer for. Never can resist it & one little bit always leads to a lot more :sigh: x

Nope, I could never stop at a little bit either. My husband has one or two squares and says, that's plenty. I honestly believe it's the only reason I'm fat! lol. All my excess calories come from chocolate.

My downfall is bread. I can take or leave sweet stuff (usually take...!), but put a plate of hot buttered toast in front of me and my willpower evaporates!! X

Oo, I do love bread and toast, etc. too. In fact one thing I've really been wanting whilst doing this diet is Vogels Soya and Linseed bread, toasted with butter on mmmmmmmm :) Love all the 'bad' bread too - French sticks, etc. along with equally enjoying wholemeal, granary, etc. However, I can also resist and say no to it easily, and don't tend to eat it in massive quantities, so not something I consider a problem. I also don't go for crisps, sweets, cakes, biscuits, puddings, etc. Can take or leave them. Alcohol, also not a problem for me. I go months without touching a drop and then have a phase of the odd drink a night at home, and then back to nothing. Chocolate is definitely my problem food. Hence my thoughts of leaving it behind forever. Makes me a little sad to think that, but I'm believing it's something I will have to do if I finally want to beat this weight problem.

How did you manage that Jayne. it must have taken all your willpower not to just gobble it down ! It would be dangerous for me to get that close, I'd have an outer body experience and when I woke up the chocolate would be gone.. same with peanut butter and a spoon :eek: peanut butter is my nemesis.

Hmm, did take a bit of willpower lol, and in the past I think that outer body experience would've happened for me too. I don't know, this time it all feels different. I really feel like I can do this once and for all. All the choc is still here, and I haven't even looked at it today (or really thought about it other than when on this site), or sniffed it! lol :D Peanut butter is yummy. Not something I can't control though.

Oh gosh, what a foody post lol. Hope it hasn't set everyone off craving! :-/

Come on girls, be strong. Let's do this! :)

Nope, I could never stop at a little bit either. My husband has one or two squares and says, that's plenty. I honestly believe it's the only reason I'm fat! lol. All my excess calories come from chocolate.

:)

Lol me too. I could go all day without eating if I know there is a bar of chocolate waiting for me at the end of the day:eek:. None for Easter this year though :cry: x

Well done on your progress so far Jayne, I am just starting to follow your progress so far, and start my own journey, need a lot of willpower and support lol x

How's your day been Jayne?

Well done on your progress so far Jayne, I am just starting to follow your progress so far, and start my own journey, need a lot of willpower and support lol x

How's your day been Jayne?

Good thanks, although had such a hectic and rather stressful week, been very low on sleep and whilst I'm not usually one to monitor my fluid intake (just drink as I need it), I know I haven't drunk enough this week as been thirsty here and there, and felt I hadn't had enough. Had a quieter day today and been making an effort to drink more. Checked weight yesterday and was half a lb up, and this morning 1.5lb down! So, not sure how weigh in will go tomorrow. I have stuck to plan 100% though, so we shall see! :)

Keep drinking Jayne & you will be rewarded tomorrow :D x

Back