Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

Good luck for WI xxx

Day 8

Week one weigh in and I'm down 10.5lb! :D Woohoo! Super happy with that :bunnydance:

Wow well done thats a brilliant loss, makes it all feel worth it and definately spurs you on for week 2!

Fantastic loss! So pleased for you, Well done Jayne :D xxx

Well done Jayne, marvellous loss. Roll on week 2 x

Yay!!! So pleased for you...hopefully you'll hit a stone next week...that's so cool isn't it, you lost 3/4 of a stone in a week...boom!

Thanks all :) It does feel good. Even though I know a lot of it is glycogen, I am still carrying around 10.5lb less weight, which has got to make things a tad easier! Plus I know I was in ketosis on day 3, so been fat burning ever since :) Looking forward to what next week's weigh in brings and knowing it will be all fat will be even better! :D

I don't think it's all glycogen and water (just most!!!)...I definitely feel slightly smaller, my trousers are slightly looser and 2 people have commented on my face looking less bloated!

Welcome on board hun, great loss so far carry on!!!!

Day 8

Feeling really sleepy and cold this evening. Hubby and boys all say it's not cold in the house, and usually I'm the one saying I'm too hot, so must be a ketosis side effect. Blowing a gale outside. Think I shall snuggle into bed with the electric blanket on :) One more shake to get down first though.

It's fine to be boring for a bit, whilst we get slim and healthy :) Besides, it's January, nothing to do anyhow lol

It's fine to be boring for a bit, whilst we get slim and healthy :) Besides, it's January, nothing to do anyhow lol

I'm cold too - I always feel the cold more on VLCD, currently wearing two pairs of thermal socks and fleece lined knitted slipper booties with my pjs tucked in!! Oh yeah, I'm one sexy lady tonight!! (Not!)

For once I'm not that cold tonight.

Blowing a gale here to x

I have noticed that my hands and feet are always cold. Well done on your loss! Onwards and downwards!

:wow: well done Jayne, fantastic first week loss. It must spur you on to great things :party0011: roll on goal!

Back