Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

Have a great day Jayne. Its only on this diet that i realize how much i used to eat out of boredom xxx

Hope you're having a warmer day today Jayne. Do you drink bouillon, it helps warm me up on the days I feel cold & makes a change from coffee x

Hi all. Thanks for all the messages :)

Susie - I have had Boullion in the past when doing a VLCD, but not yet on this one. Am seeing how long I can last without tweaking the rules lol. Am sure it will creep in eventually though. I do like it.

Am here again tonight, with my electric blanket on. Mouth tastes like something died in there! Ewwww. Have got a green tea though, so that should help warm me up :) Had a hectic day today and tomorrow's looking busy too, which is all good as it keeps me occupied and not thinking of food :D

Hope everyone's having a great weekend :)

Yep, keeping busy helps to stop us from straying. Have a good day x

Chill factor and grotty tongue here too :23: I think we must be on the right track Jayne! Is it just veg bouillon everyone's talking about. I need an alternative to peppermint tea and coffee.

What at are your fav packs so far? Have a great evening x

Hi Angel, yes it's the Marigold Veg Boullion. It is really nice and I've drank it when doing VLCD before and it hasn't affected my losses at all. I'm just trying this time to not add any extras for as long as possible. I know I'll cave eventually though lol.

I seem to enjoy most of the packs really (except the soups, and the strawberry shake - yuk), but think faves are Carbonara, choc n orange bars, banana shake with coffee added and the hazelnut shake. How about you?

Hope you've had a good day. Good to read you're feeling chilly and grotty tongued too :D lol. No change on that front for me today. I've been layered up and daren't breathe on anyone! lol.

When I 1st did LL I lived on 3 thai curry packs and 4L water a day for 4 months. Couldn't do it this time around though x

I was 100% with LL too, and had my best losses ever. Haven't done a VLCD 100% since, hence trying hard to repeat that this time. Hoping I will last a while as there's quite a variety I like on Exante. Not making any promises to last the distance though. Who knows what will happen. It's a long road!

Susie, I think you have to do what gets you through and works best for you on this diet. So long as the weight is coming down, that's all that matters really :) If a bouillon, or coke, or protein, or whatever means the difference between staying on track or totally off the wagon with a load of carbs, then I know which I'd choose :)

Hear hear...well said! We all know 100% will get best results, but we also know that whist low carb tricks may slow us down, it's better than derailing completely.

I admire your 100% :)

Absolutely although I am avoiding any extra carbs till holiday. Decided to allow myself a weekly break at times like holiday, easter etc in the hope that it doesn't feel like a never ending road x

That's a good plan. Life's too short to not enjoy those times really :)

Hope it works cos the other way didn't lol x

im sticking to banana, vanilla, strawberry, choc mint shakes and porridge mostly. With occasional choc bar. ICan't stand the soups. I've only tried the sausage pack which was nice. I did try the other new shakes but didn't like them.

I think it's fascinating how everyone's tastes are so different. I did LL in 2009. The Thai soup was the absolute worst for me. It's incredible you stayed so long on that Susie.

I much prefer exante packs. We can all do it if we just keep plodding on, lapses and all.

I I think I might pick up some bouillon and give it a whirl, thanks Jayne!

Its strange isn't it cos I used to love the Thai curry but when I went back to Ll a year or so later they made me feel nauseous and I have never been able to put that flavour pack in my mouth since x

When I started Exante my fave was carbonara - I loved it then but hate it now. Same with the Spag Bol - when they first brought this one out I loved it and had it most days - must have OD'd as now the mere smell of it turns my stomach! Funny how our tastes change. Anyone else wake up really thirsty? My mouth felt so dry this morning it was as if every ounce of water had been drained from my body. I'm drinking around 4L of water a day so getting my quota.

When I started Exante my fave was carbonara - I loved it then but hate it now. Same with the Spag Bol - when they first brought this one out I loved it and had it most days - must have OD'd as now the mere smell of it turns my stomach! Funny how our tastes change. Anyone else wake up really thirsty? My mouth felt so dry this morning it was as if every ounce of water had been drained from my body. I'm drinking around 4L of water a day so getting my quota.

Yes I wake up most mornings with a dry mouth despite drinking 4L too. I think the body must get used to all the fluid. The more I drink the more I want

Me too...have to keep a bottle of water beside my bed. But it's better than when I did slim & save, for some reason I felt nauseous until I drank on that!

How's your day been Jayne? Hope all is well x

Back