Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

Day 51. Blimey! lol. Just worked out the days as have totally lost track. Next week I will be almost a third of the way through the time I have set for myself to stay on TS Plus.

Diary ramblings ......

Not sure what's going on, or how long this will last, but this past week, this diet has just started to feel so manageable. Actually it's a feeling that's crept slowly up over a few weeks I think, but now feels in full force. I'm no longer feeling overwhelmed about how long I have to do this for. I'm truly believing that I can last the distance. I can see me doing it. I don't actually even want to stop anymore. The relief of not having to make food choices, and not feeling guilty over food is just liberating for me. I feel like I'm healing and learning and taking back control. This past week I had illness, stresses and temptations. I stayed on plan and I feel so empowered that I could do that, and do it without really fighting that hard. Yes, I had to make my mind up I would stay on plan and yes I had to pull on some will power to do that, but really it wasn't nearly as tough as I imagined it would be. There's almost no cravings now, hunger is brief and fleeting. I'm in a habit of eating the packs at certain times, and it seems to have replaced old habits. I get hungry for the packs at the times I have them. I'm satisfied once I finish them. I think about real food often (very often lol), but I'm no longer tortured by the thoughts. This diet isn't the hell I felt it was earlier on. I seem to have just settled into things totally. It feels so good :) Actually just wondering if you can get a happy high on ketones lol. It feels like I do sometimes! :D Or perhaps it's just the cold relief meds ;)

Ohhh, forgot to say ....Just tried the new apple crumble and custard pack. Oh my goodness, yummy, yummy, yummy! It's exactly my thing both in taste and texture :) Of course it's not like the real thing, but does resemble it in flavour. For this diet, it is definitely now one of my fave meals! :)

You are so in the zone and I just love the feeling you're experiencing now. I think it's when our bodies just start to go with it and our minds relax a bit. It usually takes me a month TS to feel like that but it's a buzz. Just think about all the new highs of smaller clothes and compliments heading your way too. Life is good :) well done you!

Morning Jayne. I can hardly believe the range of meals now. I did slip up on the choco balls and didn't realise there were two portions in a pack. They were delicious though. Hope you're having a super weekend. X

Delighted that you're feeling in control on this diet now xx you sound so strong and ready to take it all the way :cool:

Wow Jayne, you are so in control now & such a good read, well done

PS, are you sure apple crumble & custard are allowed lol. Not even looking on the website cos I have so many packs to use up at the moment :eek: x

How's your day going?

Wow Jayne, you are so in control now & such a good read, well done

PS, are you sure apple crumble & custard are allowed lol. Not even looking on the website cos I have so many packs to use up at the moment :eek: x

Definitely allowed, definitely delicious :D Had the new sweet n sour noodles yesterday and today. Again, yummy, yummy, yummy :) Loving the variety. Great to see you back Susie :)

Angel, all going well thanks :) Week 8 weigh in tomorrow. Will also be doing my photos that I take every 4 weeks. Have had a rotten cough/cold this past week though and AF arrived last night, so not sure if any of that will impact on things, but I've stuck to plan, so can do no more :) Hope all well with you.

Hiya Jayne, no matter what the result tomorrow, you've done all you can do and after that it's up to your body. And you know yourself; if it's not this week it's next week that it will show. You're really doing fab, some great losses.

Week 8 weigh in and lost 2lb :D Happy with that after last week's big loss, a week of being poorly and AF having only just arrived. 2lb was also all I needed to complete my Feb challenge of a 12lb loss. Will take my week 8 pics later today. Have done school run and going back to sleep for a bit now as feeling so rough :( Onto week 9! Wow! Time is flying past :)

Hi Jayne,

you really are doing sooo brilliantly. You have lost a good deal of weight in 8 weeks. You inspire me:) Well Done! and keep on going.

Great result Jayne, I'd say you'll be back to the 3lbs/4lbs losses by next week... I had a 2lbs loss this week as well after 4lbs last week... we'll be hoping for good things next week :)

Well done Jayne. It's dropping away!

That's excellent Jayne, well done on staying so focused x

How's your week going Jayne?

Jayne are you doing ok?

Yes, all good, thank you both :) Hope you are doing okay too. Just having a busy couple of days, so haven't had chance to come on and read, etc. Am still 100% on plan, but haven't had any sneaky weigh ins this week yet. Might take a peek in the morning if I remember. Looking forward to Friday's official weigh in if not. I can really see the changes in myself now. Each time I pass a mirror, I notice :) Some clothes are also getting way to loose to wear, so need to dig out/buy some smaller sizes :) Unfortunately I don't think my loss is visible to others just yet though - especially those that see me regularly - so am still looking forward to that happening. I think when I go into the next size down, and perhaps unlayer a little as the weather gets warmer, it will become more obvious :)

Gosh Jayne you are doing so well. It's just melting away, good for you! You will be 17 something before you know it.

Gosh Jayne you are doing so well. It's just melting away, good for you! You will be 17 something before you know it.

I hope so :)

Pair of jeans that I had to lay down to do up at Christmas time, this evening I took off without even undoing! Think I need to drop the size soon. Getting baggy! lol. Feeling so much more comfortable moving around and in my own skin. Everything feels so much easier. Looking forward to it getting even easier as more weight comes off. Little things like getting in and out of the bath being easier and how much space I actually have in the bath all make such a difference to me. I feel like I'm starting to 'fit' the world around me a bit more :) It all feels so good. I'm not stopping. This weight is going to come off once and for all!

Official weigh in tomorrow. Excited :)

Back