Jayne's Diary - Exante Total Plus. Started 2 Jan 2015

Well done for getting back into the swing Jayne, you're doing so well. Slinky summer here we come!

[FONT=helvetica, arial, lucida grande, sans-serif]Decided to skip my weigh in this morning. I'm not showing as being in ketosis on my test sticks, so know I'll still be carrying water weight which will be deceptive and unnecessarily disheartening on the scales, so would rather have a full week now before weighing again next Fri. I'm back to work tomorrow, boys are back to school Mon, so routine resumes. We've had such a lovely week this week out and about this week. Lots of family fun time. The weather has helped enormously [/FONT]:character00238: [FONT=helvetica, arial, lucida grande, sans-serif] Easter, annual leave and school hols have thrown me off my game a touch. Mind you, I did donate blood earlier this evening. Wonder how much that weighs? :D[/FONT]

smile emotico

I did the same two weeks ago and I've no regrets. Like you, it was definitely the best thing for me to do to skip a week. You are doing great x

Morning Jayne, how's it going? I've started The Harcombe Diet - I'm on day 5 (the final day) of phase 1 and have lost 8lbs while eating loads!! Tomorrow I start phase 2 but as phase 1 was easy compared to Exante I might just stay with that as should get better results.

Hope you've had a good week and a successful weigh in x

Hi Sparkley :) Sounds great! I thought you'd end up with Harcombe in the end. I expect I will find my way there in time too ;)

Well in 2 weeks, I am up half a lb on the scales. My first gain since starting on 2 Jan. Frustrating as I know several lbs at least are from carb loading 2 weeks ago. I am yet to get back to 100% on plan, and into ketosis to remove the excess glycogen weight. I really don't want this to be the beginning of the end, so made myself weigh in today, even though up until an hour ago I wasn't going to! Am glad I did now as things are most definitely salvageable still. Am going to work hard this week to get back to it 100%.

I need 7 perfect days - 3/4 to get into ketosis again, and remove the carb weight, and the rest staying there to see a good result on the scales next Fri. I still have goals to reach for my holiday! Must do this!

I think you did really well maintaining for two weeks. I don't think it will have done you any harm to have had a break especially since you've been so amazingly focussed for so long. stay strong and get back on track as quick as you can and it will be dropping away in no time. You need a new list of mini goals for phase two! BMI beliw 40 too, that's a big goal. Well done! X

Have been 100% today :) Feeling totally ready to do this again for another 10 weeks :)

Glad you managed a 100% day Jayne. Hold on to that positive frame if mind and the 1st week will be done and dusted. Think holidays x

A VLCD presents a huge challenge to any dieter. After months of packs we are bound to slip now and again. Two weeks of maintaining when you could have gone crazy is a result to be proud of. Go on, Jayne! You know you can do it x

How did today go Jayne?

Great to hear you're back on track. Think skinny thoughts you can do it!

Loved reading through this!! Amazing ! You've lost so much Jayne :) :) :) This site is amazing for making you feel like you can do it!! And I'd not come across the TS Plus until now, and thinking I might do that myself some times when I need some extra bits of food to see me through. Sounds like it's somewhere between TS and WS. Excited to read more xx

Thanks all. 3 days done 100% :D I'm back on the wagon! lol

Well done for reaching the zone again. Hope to be there tomorrow. What are your new goals? Your next BMI bracket is a good one now you're under 40.

Here's to a 100% day!

Thanks all. 3 days done 100% :D I'm back on the wagon! lol

Well done for getting back into it jayne!
It is often the hardest part to get back on it after having a break.
You are doing so well though, keep up the great work xx

Good evening, how're you doing?

How ya doing Jayne, hope all is well xxx

Hope all's well Jayne x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hope all is well Jayne. X

Back