Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

So, day 2! :)

Had several dreams last night where I ate, and woke up in a panic. Knew they would happen, but didn't expect them so soon!

Very hungry again this morning, but no more so than yesterday really. Have had one shake and going to have a coffee in a bit. Am getting the water down, but not finding it particularly easy. I'm not a big drinker at the best of times! I also think I have a bladder the size of an egg cup as even small amounts of sipped water seem to go right through me once I pass half a glass full. I'm like this even when not on Lipotrim. I was also up and down during the night about 3 times (usually once is my norm) which drove me crazy!

Hopefully the sleep I did get, was good sleep though as my body wasn't having to deal with and digest the rubbish it normally gets put into it before I go to bed :eek:

I hope ketosis hits tomorrow!

xx

Hi, I'm also new to Lipotrim and had the exact same dreams. I even woke up one morning with tears in my eyes as I was so disappointed in myself. Laughed myself silly when realised it was only a dream. x

Glad it was only a dream :) Thankfully I've not had any similar dreams since that very first night. Very disturbing they were lol. Also, strangely about food that I wouldn't ordinarily eat very often. Good luck with your journey :) xx

Day 6 (goodness me, already!)

Last night was a real toughie for me. I was SO hungry all evening and craving so badly, but I got through and am so pleased I did :)

Today so far has been absolutely fine, and I've not had any hunger pangs or cravings at all to speak of. Had the odd fancy of this or that, but it's passed in moments.

I'm also very proud of myself, as I felt very strong and faced food for the first time in 6 days! I have actually not long ago made the children's packed lunches ready for school tomorrow! Don't get me wrong it wasn't the easiest thing for me, but it wasn't as difficult as I expected I either. I got on with it fairly quickly and thought about other things as I was doing it, not focussing on the food itself, but purposefully detaching my mind from it. Not so much as a morsel made it to my lips, although I must admit I did very briefly smell one of the food items :p It didn't smell that nice lol I washed my hands quickly at the end, so as to get rid of any food scent, and didn't even lick my fingers :D

So, weigh in tomorrow morning. I'm going to go after I've dropped the children to school, and will let you know how it goes once I get home :) Can't wait! Oh, I'm also going to try and get some bars. I hope they have them there, as they didn't mention them to me at all last week. Will make them order some in if they don't! lol

xx

Oh my goodness! I lost 11lb :eek: Woohoooo :D

Am feeling hungry this evening, and been craving since the smells surrounded the house of tea cooking for the boys, but ohhh, I am SO motivated. Bring on week 2 and hopefully the loss of my first stone :D

xx

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!! WELL DONE JAYNE!!!! im thrilled for you i really am :D you deserve it so much!!! keep up the hard work!!! xxxx

Oh, I forgot to say ... I had a peanut flapjack today. It was DELICIOUS lol. Honestly, I really enjoyed it, and wished I could've had a second! I do have odd tastes though. They tasted just as I remember the Lighter Life bars to taste like, and I've actually tried to get hold of those on and off throughout the years just to eat as part of my regular diet, I liked them so much! Never managed to though, and so today was like being reunited with a long lost friend. Can't wait until we meet again tomorrow :D Wonder if my Chemist will keep selling them to me after I finish Lipotrim!

xx

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How fantastic is your weight loss!!! And you deserve very pound of it x x

Good luck with week 2, and i bet you pass the first stone with ease.. Well done hun x x

Well done Jayne brilliant loss !

well done! thats brilliant, ur doing so well

Day 8

I know the weeks are going to fly by, as they do in everyday life. Where has this last year gone? The children's school summer hols (all 7 weeks of them this year) went by in a flash. I have to do 2 school summer hols on this TFR 100%, 14 weeks in total and I'm one week down. It feels like such a long time though to not eat and enjoy food. I know it will be worth it though - a short period of deprivation for great reward health wise. You've got to put in the work to reap the benefits.

One reason I'm determined not to cheat is because I want off this diet ASAP, and to lose as much as I can come December. I know I will have a few stones still left to lose at that point, but if I can avoid having to start TFR again in Jan, and can manage with a regular diet (Slimming World), then that's what I hope to do. I don't ever want to do this again as long as I live. Twice is enough!

Am back to work tomorrow after being off sick last week. I'm sure this will bring with it new challenges whilst colleagues eat around me and offer cakes and all sorts of yum things. I think it'll be okay though.

I've told most people about this diet, but have also said I will not justify it or defend it to anybody, and if they want to know more about it then they need to go and look at the Lipotrim website and view the video, etc. Some 'friends' can be so judgemental about it, with comments like 'be safe', 'that's a lot to lose in one week, you be careful', 'so what's this diet all about then, what do you eat?'. Not even followed by a well done! It hacks me off. I know their intentions are coming from the best place, in that they worry this diet isn't safe, but they don't take the time first to understand the diet, but instantly judge it. Do they think I'm stupid? Like I've not looked into any risks that may go with rapid weight loss. Surely the weight I'm carrying is far more of a risk to me than anything this diet can pose. Surely they've seen me struggle over the years with self confidence problems that my weight has caused. Surely over the years they've seen me battle to lose it via conventional methods of healthy eating and exercise. It hasn't worked for me. I'm still fat and miserable! Why can't they just support me :( Oh and comments like 'if you lose it fast it's more likely to go back on' really get on my nerves. I've lost slow before and that's gone back on so hey, what the heck! It's not how fast you lost it, it's how much you eat when you stop dieting regardless of the diet you do.

Anyhow, I expected that sort of thing. This is why I'm so glad of this place. A place where people get it :) Besides, their disapproval only makes me more determined to succeed so I can say, hey, look, I didn't die and I'm healthy and I still have loads of energy and (hopefully) look the weight stayed off too! :D Now go and educate yourselves and your narrow minded beliefs :)

Rant over! lol

xx

Well done Jayne that's a brilliant loss!

I so agree with what you've said, I, too, have endured lectures from well-meaning friends and family who just don't 'get' it! The best are from the friends who are actually even fatter than I am, one in particular is very scathing and adamant that I should go back to WW?....why? I asked, in my view WW is great but it takes so bl88dy long and it's so easy to give up before you get to target. I also don't think that the merchandise that they sell actually helps, I'm sure that I won't have been the only person who buys some of the chocolate bars or biscuits and scoffs the entire packet in one go?!

No thank you, I'll stick with LT, look forward to a healthy weight loss every week and no temptation to overdose on crap jacks!

Oh yes, I've been well known to chomp my way through the entire content of WW or SW products in one hit :eek: As for the crapjacks, hmmm, I had to hold myself back from having 2 today. They are soooo yum lol. I know, I'm odd! lol.

Okay, so Day 8 has finished well, but I wasn't so sure it would earlier on! Hubby working late tonight and so I was faced with sorting the boys' tea (he's kindly taking over cooking whilst I'm doing this diet). It set of ENORMOUS hunger pangs and cravings and when I had to peel an orange for one of them, it was almost the last straw (I love oranges). Since starting the diet I've never had my last shake until around 8.30 pm, but today I'd had all 3 by 6 pm. I thought I'd be dying by now, but nope, I'm right as rain lol. Have showered, washed my hair, painted my nails, etc. ready for work tomorrow, and am shortly off to bed.

Sweet dreams all xx

i havent been online in a few days so just catching up with your diary. well done Jayne you are doing so well!!! xx

Day 10

All going well. Working this week, so not so much time to log on. Am also away for the weekend.

Still find I'm quite hungry for large parts of the day, despite having been in ketosis since day 3. It's a big struggle sometimes to stay strong. One day at a time though ;) 12.5 weeks left! eek!

xx

Well done for keeping it up hun x x

well done you are doing well Jayne. keep up the good work xxx

Day 13

This past week seems to have passed in the blink of an eye! Can't believe I have weigh in tomorrow again. I've been so good, but my scales have hardly moved, so am a bit concerned as to what tomorrow will bring. I do know though that week 2 on any diet can be dodgy, so I am going to keep that in mind and whatever happens, I would expect week 3 to be better!

Anyhoooow, we took the boys to Legoland yesterday. Never been there before and had an absolutely fantastic time. Skint now mind! lol. Can't wait to go back there, and so going to save the Clubcard and Nectar rewards towards year passes next season. I almost have enough for one child on Nectar already. I really want to go to Drayton Manor, but am holding off on that as I love big roller coasters, and want to make sure I can fit safely into the seats! I did go on a few rides in Legoland and did fit in, but in some cases it was only just! Next year though ..... :)

I managed pretty well considering I was surrounded by food of all kinds all over the place, and everywhere I looked someone was eating something or other. It all looked so delicious! I could've had a ball! lol. I didn't though, and I had a shake before we left in the morning and then my peanut flapjack (still love the peanut one, but gone rapidly off the coconut one) whilst the boys ate their packed lunches (specifically made to avoid any restaurant food!), and then I had my shake in the car just before we drove home. I took lots of little bottles of water with me, which hubby very kindly lugged around in a rucksack, bless him.

xx

Sounds like you had a great time Jayne x x

I am glad you said about week 2, cos my scales were not nice to me either! I even changed the batteries hoping that might make a difference, but it never!! lol

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.. Will meet you on here at some point as mine is tomorrow too x x x

Yep, week 2 is notorious for being bad with weight loss for a lot of people. Some people can even gain on some diets - eek! Hopefully we will lose some though!

Good luck for tomorrow Su :)

xx

Thank you hunni.. you too x x

I wore my heart on my sleeve this evening with 2 very good friends. I explained exactly how my weight affects me and my quality of life, and what Lipotrim entails. I did this via text and panicked and worried as I sent it as to what they would think/say. I told them they didn't have to reply to the text, it was just something that I wanted to tell them. I felt very anxious and then a bit upset that they wouldn't reply after I told them not to. Why do women do that - say don't do something when really we want the opposite? lol. Thankfully they are women too and they no doubt realised this, and being fabulous friends, of course they responded with all the right words. Words though that were clearly very genuine and not just for the sake of saying the right thing. I am lucky to have such good friends :)

My goodness though this diet literally rips the emotions screaming from you doesn't it! I felt so many emotions tonight of anxiety, worry, sadness, panic, happiness, etc. and normally they could've been easily dealt with via a bar of chocolate! I had nothing to hide behind tonight though. Even via a conventional diet there is food to squash emotion with. Not tonight though. I faced them head on. Thankfully, due to good friends, the emotions were short lived, and the outcome is good so I'm ending my day on a high :)

xx

Back