Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

Ah, thanks Daisy :D I just really feel like I've turned that corner and can get the weight off and keep it off once and for all. After all these years and so many issues with food, it's finally clicked how to do this, and feels right for me :) I always knew how to do it, but for some reason couldn't. Now, I don't know how it's happened, but I don't feel emotionally connected to food and most definitely not deprived (depraved maybe! ;) lol). New habits are forming and becoming ingrained and I can see them becoming permanent :) xx

Well done Jayne!

It's great to see you still losing (and at a great rate too)

Keep on that scenic route!

How you doing Jayne ?? xx :)

Oops, sorry, I snuck off there for a bit girls :) lol. Had a few naughty days last week and consequently popped on 1.5lb. Quickly pulled it back though and managed to lose 2.0lb this week :D So, albeit slowly (which I'm cool about right now), I'm still on a downward trend :) 41lb gone since 3 Jan.

Back after breakfast to catch up ;)

xx

Only a little half lb off for me this week. I started a new job though, and it threw me off balance a bit and eating/exercise not been exactly as it should. Hopefully get sorted this week for a better loss next :) Am still happy though, as it's all still going in the right direction :) xx

Well, things have gone a bit wonky for me on the diet front over the past few weeks. Usually is the case for me, that when some significant change happens in my life, my diet goes wrong - either I fall off the wagon and gain, or get on the wagon and start losing lol.

Anyhow, I am determined not to allow the weight to all go back on again, and so from Mon I am going to restart Lipotrim. I would start sooner, but am away camping at the end of this week and over the weekend, so thought it best to leave it until the Mon so I can give myself the best chance of getting going again :) xx

Welcome back Jayne!!!! It's good to see you back.

I've been quiet on posting cos Im ultra stresses at minute. But once this passes I'll be back to keep you company.
Good luck x

Hi Dusty :) Yep, been super stressed here too. Problem is stress has equaled a return to stuffing my face! Lipotrim is the only way for me to now break the cycle before I regain all the weight. Oh, I really do HATE food sometimes! :(

Hope things ease up for you soon. xx

Day 2

Well, that's me back on the Lipotrim wagon as of yesterday! :) I put on another half lb this week. Was expecting more as have definitely eaten well! Think all the lugging about of tents and activity whilst camping must've burnt off enough calories lol. Had a wonderful few days away though, and the weather was surprisingly kind, with most of the rain happening at night :)

Relieved to be away from food again now and very much looking forward to weight loss at next Tues weigh in :) I don't imagine it will be as huge as usual week ones mind, but if I get 5lb off I'll be happy. 7lb would be wonderful! :) We'll see!

I am fast realising this weight loss lark is most certainly a marathon and not a sprint - even with Lipotrim!

xx

Jayne33 said:
Day 2

Well, that's me back on the Lipotrim wagon as of yesterday! :) I put on another half lb this week. Was expecting more as have definitely eaten well! Think all the lugging about of tents and activity whilst camping must've burnt off enough calories lol. Had a wonderful few days away though, and the weather was surprisingly kind, with most of the rain happening at night :)

Relieved to be away from food again now and very much looking forward to weight loss at next Tues weigh in :) I don't imagine it will be as huge as usual week ones mind, but if I get 5lb off I'll be happy. 7lb would be wonderful! :) We'll see!

I am fast realising this weight loss lark is most certainly a marathon and not a sprint - even with Lipotrim!

xx

Loved reading your diary, keep going as I always think treats will still be there when the weight has gone :)

Thanks Wedding Bells :) Good luck for your weight loss journey :)

Well, I'm 4 days in, 100% back on track, in ketosis and a sneak peek at the scales show all is well :) Roll on Tues official weigh in. It's good to be back! :D xx

Jayne33 said:
Thanks Wedding Bells :) Good luck for your weight loss journey :)

Well, I'm 4 days in, 100% back on track, in ketosis and a sneak peek at the scales show all is well :) Roll on Tues official weigh in. It's good to be back! :D xx

Your doing well Jayne, I weigh in Tues also keep strong :)

Oh yay! A Tues weigh in buddy :) Fantastic. xx

Yes, I hide away in bedroom as well. Usually painting nails or something to distract from cooking smells in the house! Very useful tactic I've found :) xx

Ha Jayne I did that tonight!! Hubby was cooking curry... Locked myself in bedroom and did my nails all I could smell was the varnish!! Very good tip!!

week 1 -8lbs

Thanks Ali :) I shall take a peek later xx Wow! Just looked at your stats. Amazing! Huge well done you :D xx

Well, 5lb off for me this week. Super pleased! However, I don't really want to do TFR right now, so am returning back to my scenic route of calorie counting and healthy eating ;) Hopefully will have broken my latest blip with this week away from food. Will see how this week goes :) xx

Jayne33 said:
Thanks Ali :) I shall take a peek later xx Wow! Just looked at your stats. Amazing! Huge well done you :D xx

Well, 5lb off for me this week. Super pleased! However, I don't really want to do TFR right now, so am returning back to my scenic route of calorie counting and healthy eating ;) Hopefully will have broken my latest blip with this week away from food. Will see how this week goes :) xx

Well Done Jayne I have mine at dinner nervous as I had a blip xxx

Back