Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

Another little lb off for me this week :D All things considered (Easter Sun, had a couple of treats and a roast, and TOTM arriving late last night), I'm really pleased :) xx

You are doing great Jayne well done :p

Been away for a few days camping :) Weather was so kind to us - I even got mildly sunburnt day before yesterday! :) Bit nippy at night, but we were well snuggled with very warm sleeping bags and duvets. Had lots of fun :) Eating hasn't been great, but it was planned time off, so I feel no guilt :) Going to be good now today and tomorrow and see what the scales show come Tues and go from there :)
Boys off school until a week tomorrow for Easter hols still, so it's busy, busy here :)
Hope everyone doing well and being good :) xx

Glad you enjoyed the camping, we didn't go as the only thing we were in danger of getting was frost bite or wet rot!!!

Lol, it was t-shirt weather in the day, but very cold at night. I took a heater though which helped before bed and first thing, and then season appropriate sleeping bags, hot duvets and hats, gloves and socks were a must for the nights! My nose was the only part of me that felt the chill! lol :D You have to be hard (or is that mad :-/ lol) to camp in this weather :) It was fun, but it is roughing it and 3 nights was enough. I'm happy to have my bed back now :D xx

A STS for me this week, which I am delighted with considering my planned time off this week for our camping trip. I had a bit of a failed restart back onto my healthy eating and calorie counting day before yesterday, but yesterday was perfect and so far so good today, so hoping to lose a couple of lb by next Tues :)

Looking at the bigger picture, I am so pleased with what I have achieved to date. A couple of weeks of STS and no gains since I started this in Jan. I feel so incredibly well, healthy and happy. A healthy lifestyle really does make all the difference. In the past I spent so long taking regular exercise, but eating a crappy diet. It didn't have the same effect. I'm now nourished and well exercised and best of all I'm sleeping great, so well rested also :) All the guilt I felt around food has gone. I really do feel so in control :)

xx

PS - In all honesty, I'd actually lost half a lb this week as I rounded down quarter of a lb last week and up quarter of a lb this week, to STS lol. I can't be doing with quarter of lbs though, only halfs, so it balances out in the end ;) xx

Looking at the bigger picture, I am so pleased with what I have achieved to date. A couple of weeks of STS and no gains since I started this in Jan. I feel so incredibly well, healthy and happy. A healthy lifestyle really does make all the difference. In the past I spent so long taking regular exercise, but eating a crappy diet. It didn't have the same effect. I'm now nourished and well exercised and best of all I'm sleeping great, so well rested also :) All the guilt I felt around food has gone. I really do feel so in control :)

xx

Lovely reflective post. We are learning to nourish ourselves in mind and body and let our bodies be at the healthy weight that makes us happy and able to move and play with grace and ease. This will be a great post to re-read if life gets busy - to re-ground yourself.

You are right to be proud and pleased with yourself - wonderful progress, Jayne. In my mind, I have that song we used to sing at Sunday School 'One more step along the road I go' and I'm incredibly happy to be on the road with you and many others. And really pleased you dusted yourself down and picked yourself up and took more steps. Go, Jayne!

2.5lb off for me this week :D

Feeling so good :D

Not sure how things will go this coming week as it's my 40th on Fri and a few celebrations planned! lol. Shall do my best to be good around those though and get usual exercise in, etc.

Thanks Ali - Hope you are getting on well :) Your stats certainly look like you are :) Well done!

xx

The 40th birthday weekend blow out results are in! 2.5lb on. I'm totally cool with it :) I had an amazing 3 days of celebration (Fri, Sat and Sun) and am amazed I didn't put on more as ate and drunk pretty much as I pleased. I have exercised though as usual throughout the week. Did a fantastic outdoor boot camp session last night with my old personal trainer. OMG my legs today! lol. Am shocked how sore I am considering I do exercise regularly. It's a different style of training though that I'm not used to. Was really good - even the mud, which I really didn't care about by the end. I'm generally an outdoor sort, but not really a muddy sort! lol. Looking forward to next session :)

Anyhow, I was back on track with the eating 100% yesterday and so far today, so I know that 2.5lb will soon be history :) xx

3.5lb off for me this week, which I am thrilled with as it not only means I shifted my birthday weight gain, but also an extra lb on top. PLUS the bet bit - I'm in the 16's! :D Woohoo :D

Can't tell you how relieved I am that I am managing to keep this going with just healthy eating/calorie counting and plenty of exercise. I feel so amazing! :D xx

Thanks Jenny :) Good luck with your weight loss xx

You are really inspirational Jayne! You have suceeded on L.T twice and now are doing a great job still losing weight through sheer hard work of healthy eating and exercise!! I hope I can be as strong as you when I finish L.T this time and thankyou for all your support :D

Back