Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

Hope last night wasn't too bad , and today will be a better day for you xx

Jayne you and I are on the same day same week and bizarrely last night was hell for me, I begged my wife to let me go and eat something, I was in such a mess! She wouldn't let me but last night was horrible!

Hehe, Jayne... unlike Cherry I'm a bit behind you but had a similar kind of night, must have been a full moon! Hope you're feeling much better today (and thanks for your positive comments on my diary too!)

xx

Must've been something in the air last night with us all craving lol. Hope you guys are doing better today. I've been feeling ok(ish) so far - no hunger, but am still having some cravings. They aren't as strong as last night though. I felt really desperate. Now, it's more of a bit of a longing for something :-/ I'm going to have a green tea in a bit and then an early bath, face mask/pamper session. Should really go for a run, but quite frankly, can't be arsed today! Will be at gym in the morning though ;)

xx

You've done so well to resist temptation jayne, and it was a full moon last night, I saw it on the way out of work!!! It's hard when your partner supports you and refuses to let u eat, I sometimes get a bit crabby at my oh when he's only trying to help! Its only me that I'm mad at really, that I have to do tfr in the first place!

ahhh Jayne.... i see you are the exercise pro & you have the couch to 5k app too!!! we are gonna be like twins!!! lol x

Hit the gym HARD this morning. Burnt about 1,100 cals by the time I'd finished! Hadn't planned on burning that many. Did body attack and body pump classes and then my day 2 couch to 5k run. I broke records according to my Ki Fit when it came to vigorous activity levels, and my total steps for the day so far is over 14,000!

Past 2 days were murder in terms of craving food. I really did struggle. Today however has been just fine, and I've just had my last shake and feel completely content.

Weigh in tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed for at least 3lb. That's what I was losing most weeks before Xmas on Lipotrim, so am hoping to fall back into that pattern. Of course, I weigh less now, so to still get the 3lb will be good :)

xx

3.5lb off for me this week :D Absolutely thrilled with that. TOTM is due in next 2 days - although not sure it tends to affect my weight much really. I wanted 3 off this week, so 3.5 is perfect :D Yay!

xx

Well done Jayne 3.5 is great!!! WI wed for me, im just hoping for 1 to 2lbs as i had a 4 last week thats high for me as b4 christmas i was pulling out 3's most weeks!! Good luck in the next week!

Thanks Lou :) Good luck for weigh in xx

Well done Jayne that's brill.. Keep going you're doing fab, just off for my first weigh in. X

Wa-hoo Jayne, that's fantastic. Well done! You deserve it!

Well, TOTM arrived this evening, and that certainly explains all those HORRENDOUS cravings I've had past few days. Been torture! Should be a bit easier now again :) Hubby is happy too as apparently I've been a bit of a nightmare - hadn't noticed! lmao :D xx

well done Jayne, you're doing so well! xx

Lol Jayne.... TOTM= "bit of a nightmare" you made me giggle.

At least it explains the cravings.

I find it really hard in the evenings, and my otherhalf is always moaning at me for playing on my iPhone, I only do it as a distraction!!!

Keep up the good work :) x

You did really well Jayne to loose, despite TOTM coming. Next week should be a dawdle!!

How do I explain my cravings! :p

Ermmm, not sure lol.

Thanks all :)

Well, another day, another dawn :) Feeling good today, and full of energy! Not a lot planned mind. Bit of housework whilst boys at school and then this evening I'm going to do step class and day 3 of my couch to 5k programme. That'll be the first week of 9 under my belt :) It's fine at the mo doing it alongside my other exercise, as week one (and prob week 2) will be easy enough for me. As the runs get longer though, I'm not so sure my legs will hold out. I'm usually pretty done in by the end of step class as it is. I may have to rethink how I'm training as the time goes by. We'll see :)

It's so important to me to complete this 5k though, as I did one a few years back, then I suffered badly with a random bout of depression and broke my ankle very badly and things went downhill from there. I'm back on form nowadays and so to do Race for Life again this year - and do it without having to walk or be totally exhausted by the end - would feel like such a personal achievement for me. Not to mention, also raise money for a very worthy cause. Running has always been my bug bear when it comes to fitness. I can do most other things, but running .... I don't know, I always seem to get so far and then give up. Interval running - no prob. Constant running - get bored, don't really like it that much and quite frankly always been pants at it! I want to conquer that this year. It's my challenge :)

xx

Back