Jayne's Lipotrim Diary - New Beginnings!

You're doing well sweetheart! Just off to the gym myself....I'm never allowed to run again but I can still do cycling, treadmill, x-trainer etc for a good cardio workout. I would give anything to run though! :sigh:

Good on you Jayne, I'm like you, running has just never clicked with me before, I just dont feel right doing it - but your perseverance and determination are amazing, keep it up!!

Wow jayne u do some amount of exercise!! go u, where do u get all the energy!!!

yaay jayne for 3.5lbs off this week well done!! youre doing great with the exercise and you will definitely make the 5k run no problem! :) keep at it,,your flying along! :D x

Wow jayne u do some amount of exercise!! go u, where do u get all the energy!!!

Not sure lol. I wonder that myself sometimes whilst I'm doing it. I think a lot of it is pure grit and determination lol

Thank you all for your lovely comments and support. They mean a lot to me :) xx

Right, well I am absolutely about to fall asleep on my nose this evening, so will have to catch up properly with everyone tomorrow. Just wanted to do a quick update though :)

Had a really good day. Feel really well at the moment, and very motivated. Went to gym this evening and did step aerobics class and then did my day 3 of couch to 5k. So, that's week one of 9 under my belt :) Total calorie burn (according to my Ki Fit) since midnight last night is 3,200 cals. Not bad eh! :) I'm definitely worn out now though and very much ready for my bed. So .... goodnight all. Sleep well xx

Golly gosh girl... 3200 cals you go steady don't burn yourself out,
Glad you have such a good day, thanks for the bit you wrote on biggest loser it all makes sense now :)
Are you just doing LT for 12 weeks?
Keep up the great work Hun and have a good day x x

Yeah, but don't forget that about 2,000 of those cals I'd have burnt just sitting on my backside doing not a lot lol. The Ki Fit monitors a full 24 hour calorie burn, and of course you burn calories just living :) I only burnt 1,000 from activity yesterday - and not all of those at the gym, a lot just from doing housework, walking the dog, etc. :)

I'm doing Lipotrim for as long as it takes to get rid of my weight :) I will take a break though for my hols at end of March, but then straight back on :) Ultimate plan is to join Slimming World when I'm about a stone from target, but still use Lipotrim products. That way, I should be able to attain lifetime membership there, follow their maintenance programme, and continue to get weighed weekly (but for free :) ).

xx

Jayne, accept credit where credit's due! Ok so you might, as you say, burn 2000 calories just sitting on your arse.....but you also get off it too!

Well done you:D

Yes, this is true lol. Thanks hun :) xx

Man, I have had the day from HELL! Stressed.com! lol. All on 2 hours kip last night as well, so I am fit to drop now. Going to take a Nytol though as my mind is racing and frazzled all at the same time - interesting sensation lol.

Diet wise, all good! Plus did body pump this morning and followed it up with day 1 of wk 2 on my couch to 5k. Slightly more challenging than last week, but definitely doable :)

xx

well done Jayne... keep it up!! im starting my couch to 5k app saturday....started my 200 sit up app today :) i dont know where you get all your energy from but can i borrow some??? lol x

Ooh no.... I hate lack of sleep, makes everything seem harder :-(

Hope you sleep well and have a better day tomorrow xx

lack of sleep is the worst thing ever, I really feel for you there, and the more you lie there thinking about it the worse it gets!!! aaaghhh!!! :banghead: Hope last night was better for you my lovely.

Thanks all. Calmer day today, but so, so tired still. I took a Nytol last night and did sleep for about 6 hours or so, but I think because of the day I'd had and so much on my mind, it was extremely restless sleep, so didn't feel at all refreshed this morning. Keeping my fingers crossed for a better night tonight.

All going well with diet. Still have one shake left to have this evening. Just not had any appetite at all. Not sure if that's due to ketosis or stress. Normally want to eat the cupboards bare when I'm stressed, but I suppose because I can't I'm going the opposite way to zero appetite and churning tummy.

Was hoping to go and get some raspberry leaf tea from H&B today, but never made it there, and checked the stuff in Sainsbury's, but it was all from the fruit and not the leaf, so no good. Still, I'm enjoying my green tea, and it's supposed to be a good antioxidant too :)

xx

Jayne, you are really inspiring to get some exercise in. Was going to the gym 3 times a week about 2mths ago but stopped, haven't done anything since.

Hope you get a good nights rest tonight.

Got about 12 hours sleep in last night - awesome! :D Feel a million times better for it, but still tired lol. I think I only had about 8 hours over the past week, so my body eventually just gave in!

Have been 100% all week, but I think the stresses of things that have happened over the week (cutting a very long story short, my 10 year old was threatened with a knife one day and thumped in the face the next at school. The boy concerned has been excluded, but it's been a stressful time), and surviving on so little sleep are having an effect on my weight. I haven't weighed all week, and hopped on this morning and they haven't moved since Monday :( I know I need to take my own advice here, and take this with a pinch of salt, as Monday's weigh in is all that matters, but it's not easy to do! I know lack of sleep messes with a certain hormone that helps with regulating weight, and stress doesn't help. I already have underlying stress going on still relating to the redundancy and not being in work at the mo, etc.

Anyhow, enough moaning! Just having a green tea and then off for a bubbly bath :)

xx

Moan away, it seems you need it. Your poor little man, my boy is 13 and I can only imagine how you must be feeling. You know the drill about your weight, you don't need us to tell you not to worry....but don't worry!!! Through all of your crappy week you've stayed 100% (and bleddy sane!!!) so kudos to you! Long hot bath and a peppermint tea sound deffo in order xxx

Thanks hun xx Although I'm still panicking over weight lol. Was up half a lb this morning! What's that all about lol. Official one tomorrow, and who knows what will happen. I don't know - my body is in starvation mode on this diet, I'm doing lots of exercise (which I feel great on, and manage just fine), stressed out, not sleeping. Suppose the weight may not come off as it should. Will see what the morning brings and continue another week to see what that brings and then make decisions on any changes to diet and/or exercise from there. I've seen so many people on this diet post that they were 100% and ended up STS, and then the following week drop lots. The body is a funny old thing :)

xx

Wow, stressful week, definitely! Look after yourself xx

Maybe this is your week where you'll have a small loss but lots of inches off?! I mean come on, with all that exercising and worrying burning the calories SOMETHING must be happening in that body of yours! Fingers crossed for you tomorrow, you're doing so well xx

Thanks Paula xx

Back