Jeans - new look

Smirky

Gold Member
Very annoyed!!! I love the hula range from new luck, they fit perfectly, the hula ones where red colour! ... they have changed!!!! :mad: these ones now have gone to a bright pink and don't fit like the old ones do! :( why do companies do this! my size 16 jeans are getting too loose now so i thought i'd try my look getting into the 14s ..... can't happened now!! :( bloody place!

Rant over but still.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I hate when they do this, and i hate when sizes are diffrent from the same shop for the same size. i got a pair of jeans size 10 ( i am in no way a 10, more of a large 12) and they fit perfect!!!!! I bough another pair in black (they are skinny tho, the others where slim fit) and can even get them up my thighs!

I know!! it's ridiculous! I don't know why they have to change them for! the hula red ones have been in new look for years! at first i though ah ok they have just changed the red to a bright pink instead! ... oh no! ... the size 16 just about fit... where as in the other ones the 16 is too big now! :( where about do you get your jeans from please hun? I heard people say next are good but they are expensive! I hate buying expensive jeans because i always wreck them anyway! thats why i liked the £10 ones from new look :( stupid place!

Its funny New look jeans done fit me well at all - I always buy my jeans in river island - I find them the best fit for me.

i find new look are the best fit for me, as i have verrry wide hips just my skeleton being wide unfortunately i cant shrink bone, but they have changed the boot cut ones now too and they dont fit that well anymore. when in doubt go to dorethy perkins, they're stretchy lol

i find new look are the best fit for me, as i have verrry wide hips just my skeleton being wide unfortunately i cant shrink bone, but they have changed the boot cut ones now too and they dont fit that well anymore. when in doubt go to dorethy perkins, they're stretchy lol

yeah i'm the same lol naturally big boned! It's annoying isn't it! I walked into the changing room with about 10 pair of jeans seeing if they had just changed the colour lol! but nope! totally and utterly gone! :( will try DP thank you!! :)

PS: i have looked on ebay and they actually are still some hula red ones on there :) going to buy a pair of 14s to make sure they fit and if so, i'm going to hunt down every pair on ebay and get them just in case! :D hehe oops!

lol fair enough. i have been trying to get my size jeans in new look for weeks and they havent got a delivery of size 8's in about 4 weeks now, its really annoying me x

I loved the hula jeans - gutted they've stopped making them, I didn't even realise. Stupid New Look. Red Herring in Debenhams are good for jeans as well and reasonably priced.

where are you guys from? because they stopped stocking the hula jeans where i am in 2008...

they changed them all in thr stores near me ageees ago.

I find that H&M are a good fit for me, big in the leg and not too big in the waist which is the problme i always have. DP is good too and i like asda ones atm, not the basic ones but their range of skinny,slim and bootcut ones are nice! All of these are too long for me so i either roll them or take them up haha

I find river island jeans fit me the best in length too, but they are pricey, so i tend to only shop there if i have vouchers from birthday/christmas etc..
New look jeans dont fit me at all on the legs they are really baggy, but on the waist they are ok.
Ive lived in leggings, jeggings all winter cos of that problem, roll on summer lol

try peacocks they are reasonably priced and find them to be quite generous with their sizes generally :) also do the short leg x

i never really thought of looking in h & M i tend to only buy skirts in there.

I was able to buy the hula ones up until January then in Feb they changed! Thanks for the ideas everyone, i will check out H&M and Peacocks! ... Love the clothes in both so gives me a good excuse for some shopping time! :D

Back