Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sash, 27 April 2007 Social URL.

1. sash

sash Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Hello all, hope you are all happy and well today :)

Just wanted to say that last night I got a pair of size 12 slouch style jeans down from the depths of my wardrobe and pulled them on without undoing them - hurrah !! In January I was bursting out of size 16 slouch jeans !!! :D

Ruddy heck this diet is good !
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

Well Done and congrats that is brilliant!!!!
  4. christie

christie Cambridge Diet Counsellor

CONGRATS on the size 12's, its a great feeling! And u are right this diet is the best. Have been on a fair few like most of us. Once again congrats!
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Omg that is such good news ...well done you !
  6. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Wow Sash, that is fantastic news, well done, i expect you are floating around with a huge grin on your face, i know i did when i got into something i never thought i would ever again. Well done:D
  7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    size 12 jeans Sash!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:
  8. sash

sash Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Thanks Lynn, I feel so chuffed and I finally feel like i'm really getting somewhere with geting back to the old me :) I can see 'her' emerging after being hidden inside a rather depressed chubby girl i didnt recognise :(

The support of all you guys is SO important in all this ! :)
  9. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Hi Sash, i am smiling for you :D its such a great feeling. So here's to a happy, healthy and slimmer summer.

10. voodoo

voodoo LOVING MY WATER

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Celebrity Slim
    WOWEEEE!!!:queen: Well done on the 12's!!! Haveyou/are you posting any pics? It would certainly help people like me stay On Plan!
    WTG Sash!!!! xxxxxx
  11. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    well done hun!
    bet ur well pleased!

xx JoJo xx
  12. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Lighter Life/Cambridge
    I bet it feels WONDERFUL! Well Done! Angela x
  13. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Well done hun you must feel so
  14. sash

sash Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Aaaawww ! You're all so lovely :) Thanks for all your lovely comments, really appreciated :D
  15. Squeak

Squeak Member

Well done Sash...that means you will defo fit into size cool is that....get yourself into Dotty P and try some on....they were doing 20% off everything today if you pay on your DP card.

I have been really crap all week...cannot stop cheating...went into Chelmsford today....Woolies were calling me to get a pick n mix and I did....Tomorrow is going to be the start yet getting really angry with myself and feeling fatter.....
  16. LittleMissMuffet

LittleMissMuffet Member

Cambridge Diet
    Well Done! :)

what a wonderful feeling that must had been. I would had been dancing around the house - in a few months time, maybe I will be

Keep up the great work
  17. MrsWilliams

MrsWilliams Member

Very jello girlfriend wish I was in a size 12 :sigh:

A big well done to you :king:
  18. Avatar Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Littlelegs

Littlelegs Member

Well done on the 12s, feels great doesnt it, i know that it feels fanastic because i have gone from bursting out size 18 jeans to now a loose 14, all i can say is roll on size 12s!!

diet is great, i have tried many but never as good as this
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.