JEANS SHOCKER !!

sash

Hello all, hope you are all happy and well today :)

Just wanted to say that last night I got a pair of size 12 slouch style jeans down from the depths of my wardrobe and pulled them on without undoing them - hurrah !! In January I was bursting out of size 16 slouch jeans !!! :D

Ruddy heck this diet is good !

Well Done and congrats that is brilliant!!!!

CONGRATS on the size 12's, its a great feeling! And u are right this diet is the best. Have been on a fair few like most of us. Once again congrats!

Wow Sash, that is fantastic news, well done, i expect you are floating around with a huge grin on your face, i know i did when i got into something i never thought i would ever again. Well done:D

size 12 jeans Sash!!!

Fantastic!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Wow Sash, that is fantastic news, well done, i expect you are floating around with a huge grin on your face, i know i did when i got into something i never thought i would ever again. Well done:D

Thanks Lynn, I feel so chuffed and I finally feel like i'm really getting somewhere with geting back to the old me :) I can see 'her' emerging after being hidden inside a rather depressed chubby girl i didnt recognise :(

The support of all you guys is SO important in all this ! :)

Hi Sash, i am smiling for you :D its such a great feeling. So here's to a happy, healthy and slimmer summer.

Lynn

WOWEEEE!!!:queen: Well done on the 12's!!! Haveyou/are you posting any pics? It would certainly help people like me stay On Plan!
WTG Sash!!!! xxxxxx
xxxsharon

Well done Sash...that means you will defo fit into size 10.....how cool is that....get yourself into Dotty P and try some on....they were doing 20% off everything today if you pay on your DP card.

I have been really crap all week...cannot stop cheating...went into Chelmsford today....Woolies were calling me to get a pick n mix and I did....Tomorrow is going to be the start yet again....am getting really angry with myself and feeling fatter.....

Well Done! :)

what a wonderful feeling that must had been. I would had been dancing around the house - in a few months time, maybe I will be

Keep up the great work

Well done on the 12s, feels great doesnt it, i know that it feels fanastic because i have gone from bursting out size 18 jeans to now a loose 14, all i can say is roll on size 12s!!

diet is great, i have tried many but never as good as this

Back