Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Hey ladies! Piseed off (yes again) ordered something on line for Mr B and it came (at last but late) and there was 18 euro to pay in taxes or summat! I sent it back but now think I shouldnt have as I prolly now have to pay it all in reverse.. Crap balls. Its only a baseball cap and a shirt from the Arizona Cardinalls... a hat and a shirt... so thats jsut under £50 then more when its delivered! Now I think I'm going to be out of pocket and have NOTHING BAAAAAH.

And then at work all the contractors (that we work closely with) and the IT boys (who dont like me) have gone for a drink... without asking me. **** bags.

Anyway got my last pressie today and am now going to power through the last of the wrapping. Maybe watch a xmas movie after and have a glass of vino or two! :D

Pigs .....

wow!! FAB! I am not sure but did ur choir sing at missing people charity run last yr in regents park? I was running for a friend whos son is missing and there was a FAB choir there sure it was Rock!! Merry Christmas! x

Hey rock choir are Nationwide so it could have been a different branch. We do support the missing people charity!

Have had a lovely Xmas. Went back to work yesterday. V busy as had to rearrange loads of desks On our second floor. Took aaaaaages! Still its all done, just a little of the IT to finish today...

Hope you ladies as all had good Xmas's too! Just on my new Asus tablet as we speak! Loving it!

JELLIE i LOVED THAT FABULOUS XXX YOU TALENTED LADY XXX

Jellie have you the nexus 7 ? Brought TDM one for crimbo & can't get him off the thing :)

Happy new year x

Good year jellie fingers crossed your wish comes true xxx

Good luck, tell her how fabulous you'll be!

Lol thanks kellmo! It was just the lady from the agency but v exciting. It's a facilities job which is what I do but for an exciting company who seem to be really into their staff and organic food and being nice to each other etc etc etc. I just want to go there and set up camp outside their offices. Pick me pick me!

oh jellie good luck xxx

Lol thanks kellmo! It was just the lady from the agency but v exciting. It's a facilities job which is what I do but for an exciting company who seem to be really into their staff and organic food and being nice to each other etc etc etc. I just want to go there and set up camp outside their offices. Pick me pick me!

Sounds lovely! All hippy, free love and long hair! (do you get free organic stuff because that's have me sold!)

It sounds like innocent smoothies?!?!

Hope you get it jellie x x

Back