Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

How rude of those chocolates! Pesky little blighters they are.

Homemade cupcakes made a bid for my gob/hips today but I screamed and yelled for help before it was too late.

Phrwwwww. X

gotta watch them evil flying chocolates they sound dangerous................

gotta watch them evil flying chocolates they sound dangerous................

I know, they could have had me eye out!

Feeling v down about work today..... will have to have a proper look at the job boards when I get home.... that would be a properly crap start to the new year. No job.... Aaaaah its the not knowing thats horrid.

Choir singing in Marlow tomorrow, don't feel properly prepared for that either... :( :( :(

keep your chin up xxx you never know xxx

keep your chin up xxx you never know xxx

Thanks sid...

B - chocolate porridge - Yik prefer plain
L- tuna quiche (slightly cat nibbled lol)
D - half chicken and,mushroom sauce with crabsticks

Yogs

Am still coughing a lot so have given in and started the antibiotics....

Prolly eating out tomorrow night.... baaaah good thing its bedtime... night all

Hey all, another blah day. Kept myself busy though...

B porridge
L tuna quiche, salad, cottage cheese
D - ?
Yogurt

Solo tonight in Marlow! Eeeeeeek nervous now, although I practiced a lot yesterday so feel that I know it inside out! Bbaaaaaaah!

good luck jellie have a good sing xxx

Best of luck! X

Best of luck! X

All done! Enjoyed it. Apart from me B turning back up late and getting a crap position to film it (again) just had a massive row about it. Of course its my fault! Cock.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fuming. Once he starts going on about something, he just goes on and on and in until I snap! I'm actually capable of blowing up. Lucky I was upstairs it I think is have hit im! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

On and on and on and on and on.... I couldve got over the row in the first place but jeeeesus.... :(

Bloody men! ;)

P x

Going to make up today. Can't be bothered to row over something so stupid. Had half a bowl of chips for dinner last night!

Down in the scales today. Going to see if I can weigh in on my mums scales over the weekend as hers are fairly accurate. So will update then.

Pp day today. Onwards and downwards folks, onwards and downwards!

Aww Jellie ur last few posts ur not happy ;-(( uve lost ur weeee waaaa woooo !! Chill/pamper/relax,, so hope u gt work situ sorted soon so u can relax and not stress hun. Well done for sticking to dukan work is out of ur control but dukan is defo in ur control need to find ur wee waa woo though xx

Aww Jellie ur last few posts ur not happy ;-(( uve lost ur weeee waaaa woooo !! Chill/pamper/relax,, so hope u gt work situ sorted soon so u can relax and not stress hun. Well done for sticking to dukan work is out of ur control but dukan is defo in ur control need to find ur wee waa woo though xx

Lol Kirsty here's a Weeeee waaaaa Wooooooo waaaaa just for you!

We did make up yesterday and will be going xmas shopping today and out to cinema and for a curry and a drink after. So going to be a nice day.

Scales of doom say 14.11 (down again!) and a bit this morning so could be about 14.7 really! Whoop whhoooooop! Going to use mummys tomoz.

I heart Dukan!

Jellie good lass your doing great. Update after you've weighed at your mams xxx

onwards and downwards no point dwelling on it xxx

Just saw this on Faceache...

Are you selling yourself short? – If you’re not being treated with love and respect, check your price tag. Perhaps you subconsciously marked yourself down. Because it’s YOU who tells others what you’re worth by showing them what you are willing to accept for your time and attention. So get off the clearance rack. If you don’t value yourself, no one else will either....xxx

Back