Jelliebabe - Dukan? I think I CAN!

Jellie what a flipping loss xxx fab going and that job wasn t for you xxx you felt in in your water xxx

Perhaps its all snot! I'm still full of cold. I've been poorly since before Xmas. Just think I'm getting better and it comes back again...

14.12 this morning. But am eating today... Will have oatbran porridge this morning to set me up then I think it's Xmas dinner! Lol wish me luck!

(MERRY CHRISTMAS?????????????) Enjoy your lunch and I've heard snot weighs heavier than lead ;)

(MERRY CHRISTMAS?????????????) Enjoy your lunch and I've heard snot weighs heavier than lead ;)

Thanks sid. Was okay - I always find it a bit tense but food was nice enough. I'd have rather stuck to plan. It was my friends birthday is have rather spent the day there with her! Never mind will damage assess tomorrow.

I've slept all the way home (hour and a half) and have got straight into bed now too. I feel ghastly.

Night all x x x

I'm stopping in bed this morning! Still feel rubbish. Weighed in at 15 today so not too bad. Hope to get that off today and tomorrow.

Plumber coming to fix toilet at ten so deffo staying in bed until after he's gone!

Have a good day ladies x

awwww jellie, hope you feel better soon chuck xxx

a working toilet xxx heaven......................

Sorry to seee you are poorly, hope you feel better soon. spent some time reading through your posts this morning, brilliant posts and more importantly, brilliant weight loss. Hope you get plenty of rest, take care.

Thanks everyone - got up after plumber had gone (about 11!) had lovely snoozes. We've been and got a new TV (for upstairs) and food shopping - I've been busy and made lemon curd and Chicken liver pate - OMG it tastes Gorgeous already and it still needs to cool/set. I hope it firms up though! :D

Get me - in the zone AND organised.

Feel a bit down = what with this cold dragging on and lots of negative people around me and my friends - well WHO? I keep in touch and try to organise seeing them and one or two of them say they'll get back to me with dates (never hear from them until I ring again)... and a few bits at work last week. Sometimes is all a bit too much... BAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHH hate being in a grump.

Anyway - back to choir tomorrow night so thats sure to cheer me up! Some FAB somes this term! :D

Chicken liver pate i've never made it is it on the recipe thread??????

THANK YOU XXX

Mine was slightly different - I put a little stock in a pan and softened a chopped onion and two garlic cloves then put in the chicken livers about 10 mins until cooked dont let it go dry. two spoons of FFFF in my little blender and the contents of the pan (cooled slightly) and blend a lot until really smoth- I added two v small chillis which you cant really detect - LUSH! sets slightly as it cools - I;ve had some with my chicken and steak for my dinner! YUM YUM YUM

Going to defo have this mmmmmmmmmmmmm going to have it with toasted Dukan bread.....happy days xxx

Jellie, I hope you're feeling better and you snap out of your grump soon!

Pâté sounds delish, all you need is a HUGE loaf of fresh white bread to dunk in it.

Kellmo x

kell white bread.............................less of the language lol

Back