1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Jello Dessert

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Sally11, 17 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Sally11

Sally11 New Member

Hi

I am new to this forum. I am in the UK and often holiday in the USA, bringing back goodies in my suitcase.

I wonder whether anybody would be able to tell me how many syns are in a 28g box of Jell-o Pudding and Pie Filling dessert (for example butterscotch flavour). I would use the skimmed milk as an "a" choice.

Thank you for any help that can be given.

With kind regards, Sally

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pixie-gem

pixie-gem Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Sally, I think your best bet would be to work it out by calories. So 20 cals in 1 syn. So if it was 400 cals it would be 20 syns which would be divided by servings.
    Does that make sense? I guess they're like the angel delight type mixes as opposed to the ready made stuff?
    I always stock up on chocolate jell o pud , twizzlers and lucky charms the day we arrive (well I say everytime only been twice!) hehe :) x

4. Sally11

Sally11 New Member

awww thanks ever so much, I shall try to find out how many cals there are per serving. I did try to calculate it using the side of the box previously, but could not because of the layout of nutritional info. However, now I know the rule above, this may make it easier for me.

I have never tried Lucky Charms despite my many visits, but this time I go, I will get the kids some with the full intention of trying them myself. However, will not be asking syn value for these :)

Thanks again.

5. pixie-gem

pixie-gem Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hehe yeah i never count the syns in these, but then i'm never brave enough to bring them home, customs scare me hehe :)

They do sell them over here in tesco now but i refuse to pay £5 a box! Cheeky blighters ;) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.