Jellybabie has joined the room!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jellybabie, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

Hello everyone!
    Im new in here:eek:
    I lost 4 and a half stone with Lighterlife, but due to health reasons i have had to come off the plan, i still have about a stone or so to lose so have joined Weightwatchers:D
    On day 4 and weigh in on Thursday so watch this space:p
    Hope to get to know you all a little better and perhaps make some new friends:)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome to ww. Don't you look gorgeous - and very brave posting an underwear "before" pic!

Shout up if you need any help and good luck for wi

karen x
    Jellybabie likes this.
  4. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

thanks Karen! Yip very brave posting that pic, but know im never going back to the old me!! Its onwards and downwards!
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Actually, I think I have that same bra only in black. I even have a photo of me wearing it! Maybe I'll take a leaf out of your book and post it up (once I'm MUCH SMALLER and not in need of it any more).

*dreams of wearing pretty undies*
  7. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

I will hold you to that!!
    I never realised at the time just how bad i looked, i think i was in denial:rolleyes:
    I have gone from bra size 38DD (and as you can see, spilling out:rolleyes:) to 36D!! Hubby hopes they dont get any smaller! Typical man eh?;)

How much weight are you wanting to lose? How much have you lost? How are you finding WW??

And thankyou starlight for the welcome:D
  8. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

My OH is already mourning the loss of my bosoms and they've hardly changed yet!

I'm loving WW. I can get obsessive about dieting and this diet doesn't make me do that, so that's a good thing.

I've lost a stone and hoping to lose two more by Christmas. I'll re-evaluate then but will prob want to lose another one or two then.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.