Jellybabie has joined the room!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jellybabie, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Hello everyone!
    Im new in here:eek:
    I lost 4 and a half stone with Lighterlife, but due to health reasons i have had to come off the plan, i still have about a stone or so to lose so have joined Weightwatchers:D
    On day 4 and weigh in on Thursday so watch this space:p
    Hope to get to know you all a little better and perhaps make some new friends:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi and welcome to ww. Don't you look gorgeous - and very brave posting an underwear "before" pic!

Shout up if you need any help and good luck for wi

karen x

Jellybabie likes this.
  4. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    thanks Karen! Yip very brave posting that pic, but know im never going back to the old me!! Its onwards and downwards!
    xx

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Actually, I think I have that same bra only in black. I even have a photo of me wearing it! Maybe I'll take a leaf out of your book and post it up (once I'm MUCH SMALLER and not in need of it any more).

*dreams of wearing pretty undies*

7. Jellybabie

Jellybabie Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    LOl:p
    I will hold you to that!!
    I never realised at the time just how bad i looked, i think i was in denial:rolleyes:
    I have gone from bra size 38DD (and as you can see, spilling out:rolleyes:) to 36D!! Hubby hopes they dont get any smaller! Typical man eh?;)

How much weight are you wanting to lose? How much have you lost? How are you finding WW??

And thankyou starlight for the welcome:D

8. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

My OH is already mourning the loss of my bosoms and they've hardly changed yet!

I'm loving WW. I can get obsessive about dieting and this diet doesn't make me do that, so that's a good thing.

I've lost a stone and hoping to lose two more by Christmas. I'll re-evaluate then but will prob want to lose another one or two then.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.