Jellybabies FINAL journey

I am doing it because i am fed up of being so big. I want to be able to enjoy choosing clothes and wearing them. I want to feel how being slim feels. I want to be healthy. I want to break free from my prison of fat. Tbh... the main reason is vanity. I want to look and feel good.
They sound like great reasons!! I'm looking forward to feeling like that too!

:)

The first few days of total are always the hardest arent they? Im fine once im properly in kesosis but getting there is tough.. Do you use ketostix? And psyllium capsules? And broth? And water flavourings?

day 5 nearly done. Sunday. Its the weekend...the hardest part! I have been in such a foul mood all day. Poor boyfriend is getting the brunt of it. I will be fine once i get back to work tomorrow. I dont use water flavourings. I use normal diluting juice. I also allow myself sugar free energy drinks. Dont use ketostix any more. what are psyllium capsules?

Diane
xxx

wow - i couldnt do this without those bits n bobs.. psyllium husks are fibre capsules and lave me feeling full and comfortable.

What are sugar free energy drinks?

if it's a morning WI, then you only really have two days left to go :D

one day at a time xxxx

Woohoo ooooooo!!!

That's great Diane! We're really doing this!! :D

Last edited:
Thought i would add.... i did get that perfect week in... then it was my mums Birthday 19th April and she ended up really ill and in hospital for tests.... so i ended up with birthday cake etc.... wee bit of a binge. deffo emotional eater lol. She is ok now but getting an endescopy done 31st of May so hope everythigs ok with that.

Diane xxx

It's a tough journey realising I'm an emotional eater.. Xxxxx

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll find out tomorrow.....

Congratulations!!

Back