Jellybabies FINAL journey

18359386_1727716553910795_1986492081163763175_o.jpg

Congratulations!

I'm at around the 3.5 stone lost and my confidence is growing by the second too! Isn't it fab?

I'm even thinking of doing the NHS 'couch to 5k' learning gradually how to run.. now that my knees can probably handle it! Are you doing anything? swimming/walking/other?

1.5lbs down this week. Happy with that. Was my wee girls birthday on Tuesdsay and could not resist a few M&S sandwiches at her wee party lol. As long as i lose every week i should be at target for August. Feeling amazing. With this better weather i know how miserable i would be feeling right now if i was still over 17 stone. I am about a size 14 just now.... aiming for size 10 for holiday!!! The finishing line is in sight!

Diane
xxx

This is so inspiring Jellybabies! I can't wait to get to where you are! X

Thanks enough. You will be there before you know it! 1lb off this week, was so pleased with that as im not doing packs any more....just low carb/fasting and a few indulgences. But for the first time ever i have realised...i AM in control. I am enjoying life. Enjoying my wine too. Was my birthday yesterday so even had a tiny bit of cake. Have a wedding 2 weeks today so would like to drop down another 7lbs by then. LETS DO IT!!!

Diane
xxx

I've had a genius idea! If you're up for it?..

The Wedding Count-down Challenge!!

Fancy it?

I've made a new special post specially for the next 2 weeks - let me know what you think..?? It's in the Lighter Life diaries so it's easy to find :)

Last edited:
thanks Minerva!
So its the 2nd day of week 5 and everything is still going smoothly. 100% on plan. Really Really want to stay 100% till i get to goal. Its quiet on here nowadays so im spending quite alot of time reading historic diaries and the amount of people who have a lapse and cant get back on track is terrifying. So many people think that when they are a stone or 2 from target that they can lose the rest of it themselves and its such an evident pattern which brings failure! I have done it myself in the past too and totally understand it. I HOPE HOPE HOPE i can keep my mind where it is and my eye on the Prize! I am going away in August ( which will be my first time on a plane since i was 3! ) to visit my partners family as its his dads 60th birthday party. It will be the first time that i am meeting them and i want to look amazing. I want my partner to look at me and be proud to call his girlfriend. I am sure he already is... but i want to feel it too! I am so much happier in life that i have been over the past few years before i met my boyfriend. I ended my unhappy marriage nearly 3 years ago and met my partner 2 years ago. I have 1 daughter who is 4 years old and i now have a job that i love. I can really say for the first time in a long time i feel truly happy. The only thing i hate is my weight. Anyway i will stop rambling on now. Weigh in on Thursday. Only need 1.5lbs to get to 1 and a half stone gone.
Will just write a little about the packs. 1st time on LL they never had mealpacks, it was practically a liquid diet apart from the 1 bar a day. the fact that bars arent limited to 1 now makes a huge difference and i was very sceptical about the meal packs and the very thought of them was gross! BUT.................. I LOVE THEM!!!!! Dont know how i managed without the last time lol! I am now not having ANY shakes! I have 1 or 2 bars and a double mealpack! LOVE the shepherds pie! I jazz it up with some chilli flakes and paprika! The only downside is the portions are tiny but they are YUMMY!
Anyway.....bye for now
Diane xxx

Are you still going on holiday in August?

Woohooo!!

Keep on swimming, keep on swimming!! :)

Weddings, holidays, dancing with a fit healthy body :D

Yeah but it'll be gone by the wedding so it's good timing. It's not all about numbers on scales xxxx

I'm good - having a good day - off for a swim in a mo - had a wobble on Sunday but I have been 100% since, so I'm definitely back on track :) Only today, tomorrow and Friday before I see my consultant again, so I'm just focussed on staying on track for these three days, and then I'll deal with the rest another time :)

Back