Jellybabies FINAL journey

I feel adding mushrooms is about the same as adding those 0-calorie noodles, it doesn't add many calories, but adds some substance, I do it all the time! And it adds a little fiber which sometimes pack diets lack.
I hope you like the S&S packs, I think I actually preferred them taste-wise to LL with an added bonus of being so much cheaper!
:)

Mushrooms are a brilliant idea! I went to an incredible museum in France dedicated to mushrooms once and we were in there for hours! haha Who'd have thought I'd find them that interesting?!! Haha

Hahaha I thought I was only going because my partner studied microbiology and finds mushrooms interesting - I didn't expect for a minute to find it really interesting too! Did you know that there are mushrooms that can climb trees? Honestly!

They're friendly vegetarians but yes, it's more climb than grow!

Hey..yes love mushrooms cos they are just such funguys! I know...i know...that was bad! hahaha

Well Tuesday...was not a good day! Ended up eating baguette and sausages and pancakes and nutella! But have been 100% since then so onto day 4. Wow this can be so hard sometimes! Lol. Lost 2lbs this week though so im very happy with that after my blip!
So far the SnS stuff i have tried are... White choc and raspberry shake, lush! Cottage pie (ok..not as nice as LL Shep pie) Spicy spag bol (again not as nice as LLs but edible) Rhubarb and custard shake (amazeballs!!) Carrot cake shake.. again... really nice! Choc cherry shake.... yum...was like black forest gateau
Cheesy pasta which i ate which cualiflower and broccoli, was nice with chilli and garlic salt added. The bars are really nice too and i must say in prefer them to the LL ones! So will definately be switching to SnS

Diane xxx

Well done for getting back on track! If you ever do go off plan, it's really not the end of the world, one day 'off' isn't going to ruin everything as the average calories for the week will still have been low enough for weight loss! :) I'm glad you're liking SnS packs, even if some of them aren't *quite* as good, still, the cost difference is worth it at the very least. :)

well today turned into an off day when i had been fantasising about food and ended up munching a slice of cheese! I LOVE cheese! haha. have had meats and cheese and wine since! OOPS! If i can do Monday to friday i will still get decent losses and would be happy with that but i know if i am not abstinent at weekends i find it so much harder to do 100% during the week. I am definately going to get to target though. Even if that means that the road i take is harder than total... i will still get there. Its a journey not a destination after all
Diane xxx

That is a fine way to do it, so long as you keep track of the calories you have on the off days :) The losses will be slower and there will be more water-weight fluctuations, but so long as you're prepared for that, then it's ok. Maybe consider doing a JUDD approach? 3/4 days fasting and 4/3 days calorie controlled meals so not over 1400 or so per day? Gives room for the occasional glass of wine and cheese so you don't feel you're missing out, but are still getting to where you want to be. :)

Thanks Min
I am realising i am totally an all or nothing girl which isnt a great thing for keeping the weight off in the end! Ended up having too much wine last night...crisps and even a bacon sandwich!! I decided to do 100% from Monday (tomorrow) But have annoyed myself with just how much i throw everything out the window and effectively binge! So far today i have had a rhubarb shake and i am going to try and do total again today. I must not lose sight of why i am doing this
Diane xxx

Why are you doing it? (or is that a long story)

August... well... in August i am leaving the UK on a plane for the 1st time since i was 3 years old! Going to Czech Republic where my boyfriend is originally from. Meeting his family for the 1st time. It is going to be pretty hot over there. I actually dont like it too hot! I have 2 choices. I can either go there a few stones overweight feeling uncomfortable and deeply miserable inside... not to mention sweaty with all the cover up clothes on... or... i can do as i have promised myself and get to target and feel confident, happy and be able to wear nice cool dresses, shorts etc... and actually feel GOOD about myself for once. There really is no question over which choice it will be.

Why are you doing it? (or is that a long story)

Every step matters <3 How do you picture August?

I am doing it because i am fed up of being so big. I want to be able to enjoy choosing clothes and wearing them. I want to feel how being slim feels. I want to be healthy. I want to break free from my prison of fat. Tbh... the main reason is vanity. I want to look and feel good.

Back