Jellybabies FINAL journey

2lbs off this week! Thats 4 stone and 7.5lbs!!! AMAZING!!!! Am so chuffed! Thanks for your support Enough. Cant Believe that its only 1 stone to go and i will be at my lightest ever adult weight! My target is a few lbs below that... and today my amazing boyfriend said to me he thinks i am just perfect the way i am just now! He is so proud of how far i have come....and do you know what! So am i! But the finish line is 6 stone loss in total! I WILL BE AT TARGET for 7th August!!! CANT WAIT!!!

Diane
xxx

Last edited:
I really need some of your energy and motivation - I'm having a bit of a lull and can't wait to get the wind behind my sails again - perhaps once family leave again next week I'll find the umph again!

Hi! How's it going JB?

Family have (mostly) gone! so I'm starting to find my focus again - it's been a bit chaotic, but I think things should start to simplify now :) phew!

Hi Enough! Glad things are settling down a bit for you. Had a few emotional dramas the past couple weeks and lost one week and gained 3lbs last week but i am happy where i am at. I have reset my target to losing 4lbs this last week before holiday but my mindset has truly changed over this journey. I am learning to love myself and realise i will never be perfect. There is no such thing. A number on the scales doesnt define perfection or happiness... that comes from when you feel good inside. Finally my holiday is nearly here and i realise i am never going to look like a model.... but neither do i want to be. I am me. And i am beautiful as i am! I no longer hate myself.... and should never have hated myself in the first place.

Diane
xxx

Hi Enough! Glad things are settling down a bit for you. Had a few emotional dramas the past couple weeks and lost one week and gained 3lbs last week but i am happy where i am at. I have reset my target to losing 4lbs this last week before holiday but my mindset has truly changed over this journey. I am learning to love myself and realise i will never be perfect. There is no such thing. A number on the scales doesnt define perfection or happiness... that comes from when you feel good inside. Finally my holiday is nearly here and i realise i am never going to look like a model.... but neither do i want to be. I am me. And i am beautiful as i am! I no longer hate myself.... and should never have hated myself in the first place.

Diane
xxx

Really happy that you've learnt to like yourself. Sending you a big hug.

Have an amazing holiday x x

Hey Diane,

I was just surfing the other forums, and came across yours. Well what can I say. Nothing, you're inspiring and you've had a little company along the way. I'm hoping I get to my 6 stone loss by Xmas, currently a pound short of two stones in the last 7 weeks ;).

I'm hoping my diary reads like yours. Such great news congratulations.

And thank you, you're right so many people fall to the wayside and you've done amazing when you've fallen of the horse, you got straight back on and completed your journey.

:bestwishes::bestwishes::bestwishes:

:angel:

xxx

Diane
xxx

I wish there was a 'love' button as well as a 'like' button

You are inspiring me JB!! X It's all about focussing on just this week, and being kind to ourselves in the process xxxx

Hi Diane,

I'm on the Cambridge. Its working for me, i see you changed to S&S, after LL, I don't want to risk changing, I have to have 4 products due to my height. I'm 5'9. And that extra inch forces that extra product.

I've had a few cheats, all good cheats, like chicken salad a few times, but couldn't resist the sweet popcorn at the flicks a couple of weeks ago. Kicked me out of ketosis, I owned it and was back in a couple of days. Being better since to stick with good cheats.

I've seen doing just as well, Hey Enough, you're also doing so brilliantly. You ladies have been doing so well and very few on your diary.

Diane, your before and after Picts are amazeballs. I'm sure they're even more inspiring. Let's have some from holiday. You should apply for slimmer of the year. I have just over another 4 stones to drop. Hoping to be there by Xmas.

Have a great holiday next week Diana !! You'll blow the minds of your partners family.

Thanks for keeping at it and continuing to post when so many as yet lost their mojo which will hopefully get them back on board reading about your success.

xxxx

stay with us SummerChic! Clicking into the VLCD mindset is the same whether it's CD, LL or SS - It's all about positive mental attitude and being kind to yourself for your future <3 Focus is everything, and being in ketosis just makes that focus so much more do-able! xxxxx

Hey Enough,

I've got a scary diary going on the CWP diaries page, "CWP journey to target Xmas 2017". I post a million times a day lol, I'm there with about a dozen other ladies as well, and they're all amazing support.

Would be great if you came to say hi. We've had a few reach target, and others close, and others like me who started mid to late june and are likely to hit target by Xmas or later, that's fine.

And yes. The VLCD's are all the same and they all have that amazing thing in common of 90% mindset, 10% the rest.

I'm sorry I didn't say hi sooner, like JB says people start and fall to the wayside, a little nibble here and there. We're all guilty of that lol ;) but ultimately we just draw a line and move on with the plan.

I'm coming up to week 8, weigh ins are Tuesday, I'm in target to reach 3stones in 12 weeks, there after a week for going up a step thenback to sole source to reach target, once I've done that then I will be on maintenance. It would be great to reach target by Xmas, but I'm good if it takes a little longer.

I didn't gain the weight in 6/7 months so losing in that time frame will be a monumental achievement no matter what :)

Jelly babies packing or getting herself some dang fine apparel for her hols.. totally jealous. I have my reveal frock organised for Xmas lol ;)

Go and take a peek and everyone else who'd like more chatter

xxx

Hey Summer Chic!
You are doing amazing and thankyou for your kind words!
I will certainly join you on your journey.... and i cant stress enough what Enough says. Be kind to yourself. If you eat something...no big deal. Move on. NEVER feel GUILTY about it because that is what sabbotages our succcess! Final weigh in for me last night and i am down 7.5lbs this week! Over the moon! Thats 5 and a half stone gone since starting my Journey in January... but the most important thing is....my mindset has changed. I think that is key to maintenence. I will keep posting updates and i will show you some holiday pics lol. Im super excited. Thankyou all for your well wishes and support. I will support you both too!

Diane
xxx

Hey Diane,

You're most likely on your fantastic holiday, and well deserved. 51/2 stones. That's so frigging amazing. Wow!!!

What an achievement !!!

:winner::winner::winner:
:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

xxxxx

Back