Jellybabys Diary! Newbie here :)

thats rights about the carbs but you are only supposed to have around 130g per day

Yes be careful with cheese, some people seem to be able to eat as much as they like and still lose, others stall.

Ok thanks for the heads up! I will see how I go with it :) Also when it says trace, what does this mean? sorry i know im awful! im like a food labels virgin! lol xx

trace means not a lot (as paul daniels would say)

Take a look at the "What are we eating today" thread.

My typical day is -

B - bacon and eggs/omelette/shake (if I'm not hungry)
L - meat, usually fried in olive oil, with lettuce or spinach and a squirt of mayo
D - the same

Susie

you should go on sugarfreesheila.com aswell. check out her pics!

Hiya Jellybaby and welcome to the lovely Atkins forum - make sure you get loads of green veg on your Atkins journey - your menu today looks a bit bereft! :)

Mitsubishi Pajero Vicky, but I don't see a log either . LOL

It's That Tazbabe, she's nuts. :)

Hi jelly, good morning.

Mitsubishi Pajero Vicky, but I don't see a log either . LOL
lol i googled that :)
yes i think the lack of carbs gone to her head.

how you getting on Jelly?

i did see it, it was there! under your posts! it was!

funnily enough, on the side of my pajero, i have a sticker that reads 'this vehicle may contain nuts'

it just may be true............

i love my pajero, take him out to play at every opperchancity, lavish him with love and attention.

funnily enough, on the side of my pajero, i have a sticker that reads 'this vehicle may contain nuts'

I see things that aren't there all the time when skimming through posts - I add half one word and half another and come up with something completely different lol - completely understand ;)

i love my pajero, take him out to play at every opperchancity, lavish him with love and attention.

We believe you Marty. ;):p

Back