Jellybabys Diary! Newbie here :)

Are you a fellow offroad lover Marty? x

Now I understand where your tag line comes from Marty. :)

Doesn't work for me!! :( all I get is an error message.

there, i've added a couple to my album, the blue one is my old one, now rip, i currently have a white one the same, but somehow the pics won't upload here, hmm, i guess i need to perfect my pic posting skills!

Great photo taz, and I love the numberplate. :)

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been online! I live in cornwall and the weather has been so bad the internet got cut off!!... So I am blaming this on me bingeing on chocolate :( im very upset with myself!! But I started again yesterday :) I made it through day one and am now onto day 2..Have got myself a nice little diary to write down what im eating and how im feeling, but will still keep you posted on here! wish me luck :).. hope evry1 is doing okay :) xx

LOL Marty.

jelly, you're not flooded like cockermouth I hope.

Yes indeed, we don't get much flooding where I am, but I'm still pleased we are on a hill jelly.

I'm in the half way up a hill club too! People at the bottom have those flood barriers by their front doors. The problem starts here when it snows and the cars get stuck outside my house!

I'm in the half way up a hill club too! People at the bottom have those flood barriers by their front doors. The problem starts here when it snows and the cars get stuck outside my house!

Haha we have the same thing here with cars and snow!!.. luckily its finally stopped raining.! Not sure for how long though! lol

Back