Jellybean33's food diary - EE from home

Happy Friday everyone!

WEEK 7 - FRIDAY

B - red onion and rosemary sausages, an egg and loads of beans. Also had a nibble of my daughter's jordons country crunch while it was cooking (allow 2 syns)

L - roasted vegetable cous cous, tomato and raw pepper as I had no fruit in to bump up my super free. Tea and a chocolate and fudge alpen light (1/2 hex b). Then after being so good, hubby turned up with a choc n spoon egg...I was kind of good, I had half a one for 4.5 syns

S - a bite of a doughnut (why did I have to have a bite??!! Say, 2 syns) and an apple.

D - a very mushroomy chicken in white wine sauce with pasta (2.5 syns) with 1/2 hex a cheese on top

I have in the fridge and ready to go a lemon quark/ alpen cheesecake...I mixed some quark with sweetener and the juice and zest of half a small lemon and used a lemon drizzle alpen light as the base! And the beat bit...it's all free cos it's my second 1/2 hex b!!! :) :) :)

Syns = 11 at most
Hex A = √ half for cheese, half milk in tea and coffee
Hex B = √

WEEK 7 - SATURDAY

B - baked oats (hex b) with raspberries

S - egg muffin and half a banana, picked at some ham too and later had a tiny bit of bday cake (5 syns)

L - left over mush/ chicken in white wine sauce pasta, mango and a toffee Muller light

D - hunters chicken with sw BBQ sauce and hex a cheese, served with roast potatoes and loads of broccoli

Dr pepper zero currently being sipped

Syns = 5 :)
Hex a = √
Hex b = √

I didn't like the baked oats those like a biscuit, but like the muffin ones, I've not had that for a while though!!!

These were the ones I made...tasted just the same as porridge but more crunchy in places...

Attachments

• 1424591867560.jpg
    1424591867560.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 52
And here's my lemon quark cheesecake from yesterday...

Attachments

• 1424591910693.jpg
    1424591910693.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 38
These were the ones I made...tasted just the same as porridge but more crunchy in places...

Oh that doesn't look how I expected it to look! I've just looked for the muffin recipe I make but haven't saved it, basically it's oats blitzed with egg, sweetener, vanilla essence & bit of milk, then either cooked in the microwave or oven, I serve with banana & it's yummy

And here's my lemon quark cheesecake from yesterday...

Ohhhhhh that does look nice, I love lemon & raspberries together they go really well.

Yeah, this one had no eggs in! I've made the oat muffins before...they are yummy!

WEEK 7 - SUNDAY

B - Sausage and egg mc muffin (hex b and hex a) with mushrooms and a squirt of reduced sugar and salt ketchup (2 syns)

L - left over mushroom and chicken pasta again. Pineapple.

S - salted caramel options (2 syns)

D - sw beef and mushroom pie (3 syns for filo pastry) with green beans. Wish I'd done some roast spuds too as I'm quite peckish now. Had a cappuccino Muller light for pudding too.

S - 2 x raw carrots (still a bit peckish though :-/ )

Syns = 7 :)
Hex A = √
Hex B = √

On another note...my husband is finally ready to give sw a go with me, so I've made him a weekly meal plan and packed him up a lunch to take to work! Fingers crossed he gets on with it! (He's not got loads to loose, but would like to loose 2 stone ish).

Some photos from today's menu, and my Hubby's packed lunch (the Thermos has a strawberry Muller milkshake in for his hex a)...

Attachments

• 1424637217348.jpg
    1424637217348.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 1424637231669.jpg
    1424637231669.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 1424637269959.jpg
    1424637269959.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 46
Good Luck to your other half. Mine just eats what I eat whilst at home and since Christmas has cut out the crap at work...chocolate/chippy and has lost 9lb! So he could easily do it with you! And makes meal times easier too! ;)

That breakfast looks great, I didn't realise a brown muffin was HXB...will be getting some for next weekend

Well, technically it's not I'm afraid foodlover :-( but I didn't realise til after I'd bought them and didn't want them to go to waste. Think it's cos they don't have enough fibre in them. But I counted it as mine anyway, as I haven't had any other bread or cereal and I wouldn't have gone over syns anyway. Xx

Love the look of breakfast it does look so yummy, I realised your muffin wasn't hexb, like the wholemeal chappati I had the other day wasn't either!!!

Good luck for hubby, at least he is trying, is there enough food for him there though?

That's what I wondered... but wasn't sure how to bulk it out... Thought I could do him an extra roll for 6 syns?? He said it looked fine and he'd see how it went today.

It is deg worth a make...will use a wholemeal roll next time though!

I hope he likes it and sticks at it! I'm not sure he really wants to loose weight enough to motivate himself to be good and resist temptations, but he may prove me wrong!

Lunch...yum!

Attachments

• 1424694902598.jpg
    1424694902598.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 35
And this was my breakie...

Attachments

• 1424694961103.jpg
    1424694961103.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 30
Back